Simply the best TV you can buy. And now it’s affordable too
Best all-round TV ever? Panasonic's TH-65DX900U is both huge and hugely impressive.
Is it worth paying this much for TVs nowadays?
Are Sony's Android TVs worth buying? We compare against LG OLED.
Why one of the cheapest TVs is also the best
tv in pictures
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
Shape of things to come: Phones, TVs and more are starting to throw us curves
Google has announced the Google Chromecast, a small device that lets you stream online content and sync your phone, tablet or laptop with your TV.
From enabling time travel to summoning smoke monsters, "Lost" gadgets can do it all!
If you've bought a 4K television and are disappointed at the lack of content, this might not ease your frustration: Japan has is fast on the way to 8K TV broadcasting with a full service due in the next four years.
Japan began the world's first regular 8K television broadcasts on Monday, five days ahead of the opening of the Olympic Games.
Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
Just spent thousands on a Sony 4K HDR TV? Get ready to pay a premium to enjoy it to the fullest.
Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
There's no way around it: Home theater gear is expensive; and while "The Ultimate Home Theater" sounds great, most people don't have enough spare cash to splurge on it; especially gamers (have you seen the price of games these days?) That's why we've...
Large high-definition televisions are voracious electricity consumers. Some 50-inch plasmas demand in excess of 400 watts of power when turned on. That's more than a good-size, modern refrigerator requires, though the refrigerator stays on 24/7, so i...
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
Few tech categories have managed to innovate over the past 10+ years like TVs. Perhaps there was a slight lull in 2015 but otherwise every new year brings a big advance in TV technology.
Flat screen: 55-inches Curved screen: 65-inches
Shops, salespeople and marketing people all have their tricks for making you buy a certain TV. LG, for example, has recently been displaying its OLED TVs side-by-side to competitors in order to show off its fantastic contrast and True Black perform...
Over the past few months we’ve reviewed most of the best TVs on the market. Here we summarize which you should buy next and why. All of these are 4K Ultra High Definition TVs which support High Dynamic Range (unless otherwise stated). They will last ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft halts Minecraft updates for Windows 10 phones, as W10M consumer apps slowly die
- How to turn off Chrome notifications and stop websites from bugging you
- Microsoft's Cortana is headed to the Android lock screen
- Gabe Newell's Reddit Q&A: The most interesting answers on Half-Life 3, Steam support, and more
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)VIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW