Is it worth paying this much for TVs nowadays?
Are Sony's Android TVs worth buying? We compare against LG OLED.
Why one of the cheapest TVs is also the best
Are Samsung's low-end TVs worth buying?
Google's media streamer is a little prone to crashes, but when it works, it delivers a blockbuster experience
tv in pictures
Shape of things to come: Phones, TVs and more are starting to throw us curves
Google has announced the Google Chromecast, a small device that lets you stream online content and sync your phone, tablet or laptop with your TV.
From enabling time travel to summoning smoke monsters, "Lost" gadgets can do it all!
Japan began the world's first regular 8K television broadcasts on Monday, five days ahead of the opening of the Olympic Games.
Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
Just spent thousands on a Sony 4K HDR TV? Get ready to pay a premium to enjoy it to the fullest.
Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Telstra TV will offer access to the big three streaming video-on-demand (SVOD) services as Telstra looks to cement its place in the competitive market.
There's no way around it: Home theater gear is expensive; and while "The Ultimate Home Theater" sounds great, most people don't have enough spare cash to splurge on it; especially gamers (have you seen the price of games these days?) That's why we've...
Large high-definition televisions are voracious electricity consumers. Some 50-inch plasmas demand in excess of 400 watts of power when turned on. That's more than a good-size, modern refrigerator requires, though the refrigerator stays on 24/7, so i...
Flat screen: 55-inches Curved screen: 65-inches
Shops, salespeople and marketing people all have their tricks for making you buy a certain TV. LG, for example, has recently been displaying its OLED TVs side-by-side to competitors in order to show off its fantastic contrast and True Black perform...
Should you buy a UHD TV? What about OLED? Which ecosystem do I want to belong to? Will it work with my smart TV? Does size matter? All this and more answered in our comprehensive TV buying guide.
Panasonic has Samsung and LG in its sights as the company releases 22 televisions this year, of which none are plasma.The new range of televisions eschew plasma panels for those of the LED-backlit LCD variety, but representatives claim they benefit f...
Now that we’ve had a chance to look at both the Panasonic VT30 and the Samsung Series 8 D8000 -- the two best plasma televisions that you can buy today -- we’ve put together a quick comparison for anyone trying to choose between them. Don’t take this...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC