Yahoo will cut 15 percent of its workforce and close some online services in a major turnaround plan announced Tuesday.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation released the latest version of its annual "Who Has Your Back" report on tech companies' data disclosure policies Wednesday afternoon, giving perfect five-star ratings to companies including Apple, Adobe, Dropbox and...
Facebook has built a platform where organizations can share information about the security threats they face in order to better fend off cyberattacks.
An Internet Explorer vulnerability lets attackers bypass the Same-Origin Policy, a fundamental browser security mechanism, to launch highly credible phishing attacks or hijack users' accounts on any website.
The U.S. National Security Agency's surveillance programs are legal and under close scrutiny by other parts of the government, the agency's internal privacy watchdog said Monday in an online Q&A.
Organizers of The Day We Fight Back, a protest Tuesday against U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, called the effort a "tremendous success," with nearly 100,000 phone calls made to U.S. lawmakers and 185,000 people signing up to send...
More than 4,000 groups and websites have signed on to support a day of protest against U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, scheduled for Tuesday.
Tumblr now allows users to encrypt their connections with the microblogging service, but the feature is only offered as an option for now.
Microsoft is turning to creating "web apps" for a number of popular brands and websites. A new section on the Windows Phone Store called Microsoft WebApps offers a number of downloadable, pinnable web apps that are basically app wrappers for popular ...
Pinterest already makes nice with outside businesses to better connect them with its site, but the social network is now thinking about consummating that relationship with promotional content.
What do bitcoin, emoji and selfies have in common? They're all now official words, at least according to the Oxford dictionary.
Yahoo has redesigned its Sports, Movies, Music, TV, omg, Games and Weather sites with a more consistent look and some personalized tools, the company said Tuesday.
Tumblr is working to resolve an issue causing seemingly random content to be posted to people's blogs that they didn't put there themselves, with pornography showing up in some instances.
LinkedIn is giving companies the ability to place their marketing content into users' feeds, in a move that expands the site's revenue opportunities.
Tumblr, the blogging site recently acquired by Yahoo, has released a security update for its iPhone and iPad apps that it said addresses an issue that allowed passwords to be compromised in certain circumstances.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Why you'll never buy a 3D printer
- Vizio P65-C1 display review: Dolby Vision HDR and an Android remote control
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA