Accessibility and a clear menu structure in its admin utility makes the BVR324 an excellent option for small businesses
Networking device manufacturers ZyXEL Communications and Netgear have confirmed that some of their routers are affected by a recently disclosed vulnerability in a USB device-sharing service called NetUSB.
Millions of routers and other embedded devices are affected by a serious vulnerability that could allow hackers to compromise them.
D-Link routers have several unpatched vulnerabilities, the worst of which could allow an attacker to gain total control over a device, according to a systems engineer in Canada.
Network-attached storage (NAS) devices are riddled with vulnerabilities that can put the security of sensitive data and networks at risk, a researcher has found. To prove his point, he has created a proof-of-concept worm that can infect devices from ...
Routers appear to be as insecure as ever, after hackers successfully compromised five popular wireless models during a contest at the DefCon 22 security conference, reporting 15 new vulnerabilities to affected vendors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surface Pro 3's massive battery drain is a software problem, Microsoft says
- The free Windows 10 upgrade: Who should do it, and who should pass
- Will the Olympics ‘payment ring’ jumpstart NFC demand?
- How to take control of your Android notifications
- Windows 10's free upgrade deadline will stretch into July 30, thanks to time zones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW