Accessibility and a clear menu structure in its admin utility makes the BVR324 an excellent option for small businesses
Routers appear to be as insecure as ever, after hackers successfully compromised five popular wireless models during a contest at the DefCon 22 security conference, reporting 15 new vulnerabilities to affected vendors.
A security review of network-attached storage (NAS) devices from multiple manufacturers revealed that they typically have more vulnerabilities than home routers, a class of devices known for poor security and vulnerable code.
Hundreds of people had private moments broadcast publicly over the Internet through security cameras they bought from a vendor that got in hot water with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 LG G3 review
- 3 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 4 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 5 Fetch TV set-top box
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Round LG G Watch R has Plastic-OLED display, heart monitor and is waterproof
- IBM Watson now answers your questions before you ask
- Are Uber's aggressive recruitment tactics legal?
- PC market in 2014 a bit less dire than previously thought
- Cotap, a WhatsApp for the enterprise, links with cloud storage providers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW