Panasonic's LUMIX DMC-TZ10 is a travel camera with a big lens and a GPS receiver for geotagging
Australian company, Globalgig, has today announced a product that aims to take the confusion and hassle out of data roaming plans. The company's Wi-Fi Hotspot device is meant to be a simple-to-use product that can allow you to get data on your phone ...
One of the crew on my boat was showing off his snazzy travel hoodie last weekend. Unlike regular hoodies this one came with an inbuilt neck pillow, a pen attached to the zip, inside pockets to fit passports and travel documents and a hole to keep ear...
Introducing Roving Rachel our new techie travel writer. A candidate for having the best job in the world, she reports on some of the best adventure destinations on the planet, the best festivals and the best ways to get there – all while discussing ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- FTContracts ManagerVIC