Comparing commercial Hadoop big data-styled analysis systems might get a little easier, thanks to a new benchmark from the Transaction Processing Performance Council (TPC).
Transaction Performance Council
Extending its testing methodologies to the realm of virtualization, the Transaction Processing Performance Council (TPC) has introduced a benchmark that allows organizations to determine the responsiveness of database systems operating in virtual env...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW