Three years after being sued by Cisco Systems for giving its iPhone the same name as a Cisco product, Apple has taken another page from the Cisco playbook, renaming its iPhone operating system, iOS.
For the second time in five years, CA has changed its name.
Just in time for the long-awaited iPad to go on sale, Apple has acquired the trademark on the iPad name from Fujitsu.
Google appeared to have won a partial victory in its long-running legal battle with trademark owners Tuesday, when a senior judge at the European Court of Justice said the company hasn't infringed anyone's trademark rights by allowing advertisers to ...
Google has been sued for trademark infringement by an Indian portal company, Consim Info, which claims that the search company uses its trademarks to drive business to its competitors.
Well, Apple's at it again. The company that never fails to galvanize the masses has stirred up a fresh debate with its latest logo controversy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia