Hewlett-Packard has updated its Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) suite to accommodate the ever-quickening pace of today's software programming teams.
Tracking / antitracking
Splunk continues to enhance its flagship machine data search engine so it can be used by business analysts and managers, in addition to its typical audience of system and network administrators.
While managers may anticipate how cloud computing will one day ease IT headaches, the purveyors of cloud services themselves still need to further fine-tune the way their cloud services are metered and managed in order to make truly flexible cloud co...
Aternity has updated its application monitoring platform so that it can monitor Ajax-styled Web applications as well as 64-bit Java desktop applications, the company announced Tuesday.
For many drivers, the cockpit of their car is a sanctum sanctorum, a place where privacy is sacrosanct. That's becoming less so, however, as high-tech gadgets are introduced to find out what you're doing behind the wheel.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Java/J2EE/SQL) 160714/JP/707Asia
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW