Networking device manufacturers ZyXEL Communications and Netgear have confirmed that some of their routers are affected by a recently disclosed vulnerability in a USB device-sharing service called NetUSB.
Millions of routers and other embedded devices are affected by a serious vulnerability that could allow hackers to compromise them.
A group of attackers managed to compromise 300,000 home and small-office wireless routers, altering their settings to use rogue DNS servers, according to Internet security research organization Team Cymru.
Security researchers from Croatia-based security firm DefenseCode claim to have found a critical remote code execution vulnerability in the UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) implementation developed by Broadcom and used by many routers with Broadcom chi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCBilling Assistant / AdministrationACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia