A well-priced choice for a household full of wireless devices
This dual-band ADSL2+ modem-router is reliable and inexpensive
TP-Link's sub-$100 wireless router has a good range of features and proved to be quick and reliable during our test period
An all-in-one ADSL2+ modem and wireless router that represents great value for money
Networking device manufacturers ZyXEL Communications and Netgear have confirmed that some of their routers are affected by a recently disclosed vulnerability in a USB device-sharing service called NetUSB.
Millions of routers and other embedded devices are affected by a serious vulnerability that could allow hackers to compromise them.
A group of attackers managed to compromise 300,000 home and small-office wireless routers, altering their settings to use rogue DNS servers, according to Internet security research organization Team Cymru.
Security researchers from Croatia-based security firm DefenseCode claim to have found a critical remote code execution vulnerability in the UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) implementation developed by Broadcom and used by many routers with Broadcom chi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/Oracle) 160617/AP/025Asia
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA