A well-priced choice for a household full of wireless devices
This dual-band ADSL2+ modem-router is reliable and inexpensive
TP-Link's sub-$100 wireless router has a good range of features and proved to be quick and reliable during our test period
An all-in-one ADSL2+ modem and wireless router that represents great value for money
TP-Link's new light bulbs don't require a smart home bridge to control them, letting you get up and running with just one bulb to start.
Networking device manufacturers ZyXEL Communications and Netgear have confirmed that some of their routers are affected by a recently disclosed vulnerability in a USB device-sharing service called NetUSB.
Millions of routers and other embedded devices are affected by a serious vulnerability that could allow hackers to compromise them.
A group of attackers managed to compromise 300,000 home and small-office wireless routers, altering their settings to use rogue DNS servers, according to Internet security research organization Team Cymru.
Security researchers from Croatia-based security firm DefenseCode claim to have found a critical remote code execution vulnerability in the UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) implementation developed by Broadcom and used by many routers with Broadcom chi...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's mobile apps will get better image capture and OCR via the Office Lens camera app
- Severe vulnerability in Cisco's WebEx extension for Chrome leaves PCs open to easy attack
- Microsoft tries to expel Chromebooks from schools with Intune app and low-cost PCs
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
- How to create Live Tiles for your Steam games in Windows
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSAP Test Manager - CRMNSW
- FTProject Manager - Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - CRMVIC
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Hadoop, Qlikiew, SalesforceNSW
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- CCAgile CoachWA
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTITCM EngineerNSW