Updated: Optus, Virgin and Vodafone have announced pricing for Samsung's Note range of smartphones, with Vodafone thus far the only carrier stocking the innovative Note Edge.
Samsung has taken a preemptive jab at rival Apple by releasing a metal smartphone, the Galaxy Alpha, overnight in London.
Kogan has dropped the price of the 4G Samsung Galaxy S5 yet again, despite the smartphone not going on sale globally. Ordering today will see you pay even less as the rampant discounter dropped the price of the 4G Galaxy S5 to $769, which undercuts t...
Two of the hottest smartphones this year have been priced by etailer Kogan, the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the HTC One (M8). The Galaxy is drastically cheaper than Samsung's recommended retail price. What's the catch, Kogan?
Australia will be one of the first markets in the world to get the Galaxy S5 when it launches on April 11. The local roll out of Samsung’s latest Galaxy will take place a whole 10 days after HTC’s One M8 is released.
Samsung has revealed its Galaxy S5 will be resistant to water and dust, will feature a finger scanner and will have a 16MP camera, at Samsung's Unpacked event in Barcelona.
It's been rumoured for quite some time, but Samsung has become the first manufacturer to officially launch a smartphone with a curved display.
Samsung has today announced the impending launch of its Galaxy Tab 3 range of Android tablets in 10.1in, 8in and 7in models, claiming the array of size options will not confuse consumers but instead offer them choice.
Samsung is planning to release a 10in Android tablet with similar specifications to the company's Nexus 10, according to Greek website TechBlog. According to the site, the new tablet is codenamed "Roma".
Samsung has today announced that its hotly anticipated Galaxy S4 Android phone will be officially launched in Australia on Tuesday, April 23.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- TPMaster Portfolio SchedulerVIC
- FTTechnical Architect - Network /InfrastructureQLD
- CCSenior Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- FTSenior Project Coordinator-Datacentre relocation backgroundNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent job . ACT LocationACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- CCA/V OfficerNSW
- CCProject Communications and Engagement SpecialistNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Design SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Digital Business Analyst, AGILE, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Content MigrationVIC
- FTSecurity Consultant -10056987-001VIC