Toshiba today unveiled the newest addition to its Thrive family of tablets: the Toshiba Thrive 7".
"The earthquake has changed people's values," said Masaaki Osumi, Toshiba's CEO of digital products, as the video wall behind him filled with cataclysmic images of overwhelmed sea defenses, trucks adrift in swirling waters and towns reduced to matchw...
Toshiba is hoping to improve its fortunes in the tablet market with the Android Honeycomb-based AT200, which is only 7.7 millimeters thick.It is also getting onboard Intel's Ultrabook push with the Portégé Z830.
Toshiba enters the nascent 1-terabyte laptop hard drive market with the company's first 2.5-inch 1TB HDD, the MQ01ABD. The drive has an industry-standard 9.5mm height and uses two 500GB platters.
Users of Toshiba's latest Thrive Tablet early next week will receive a software update to resolve a bug that causes the tablet to not wake up from sleep mode.
Toshiba on Wednesday acknowledged a bug that causes its Thrive tablet to not wake up from sleep mode, and the company said it is working on a fix.
Toshiba and SanDisk on Tuesday announced the opening of a chip fabrication plant in Japan that was designed to withstand earthquakes.
Hewlett-Packard and Toshiba will collaborate to push cloud computing and related services to infrastructure organizations, the companies said on Thursday
Toshiba has announced its first all-in-one desktop PC product, the All-in-one DX1210 PC. It is available now on the Australian market from selected retailers, including Harvey Norman, and starts from $1899.
SanDisk and its partner Toshiba announced this week a 64Gbit NAND flash memory chip using 19-nanometer (nm) technology, a process one size smaller than the memory chip Intel and Micron announced last week.
The Toshiba dynabook Qosmio T851/D8CR, announced on Wednesday, not only lets you view 3D without glasses, it can also display 2D -- at the exact same time -- in another window on the 15.6-inch screen. This multi-dimensional viewing is a first in lapt...
Toshiba will launch its first tablet computer in late June in Japan and at around the same time in global markets, the company said Wednesday.
Toshiba won't be able to meet its full-year revenue and profit forecasts due to the impact of the March 11 earthquake and tsunami in Japan, the company said Tuesday.
Toshiba has introduced a series of self-encrypting hard drives that come with what the company says is a unique self-diagnostic feature that blocks access to data if the drive doesn't recognize the host, in case it is lost or stolen.
Toshiba has come up with a type of self-encrypting hard drive (SED) that can automatically wipe data if it is removed from a paired computer by an attacker.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCProject managerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW