Toshiba today unveiled the newest addition to its Thrive family of tablets: the Toshiba Thrive 7".
"The earthquake has changed people's values," said Masaaki Osumi, Toshiba's CEO of digital products, as the video wall behind him filled with cataclysmic images of overwhelmed sea defenses, trucks adrift in swirling waters and towns reduced to matchw...
Toshiba is hoping to improve its fortunes in the tablet market with the Android Honeycomb-based AT200, which is only 7.7 millimeters thick.It is also getting onboard Intel's Ultrabook push with the Portégé Z830.
Toshiba enters the nascent 1-terabyte laptop hard drive market with the company's first 2.5-inch 1TB HDD, the MQ01ABD. The drive has an industry-standard 9.5mm height and uses two 500GB platters.
Users of Toshiba's latest Thrive Tablet early next week will receive a software update to resolve a bug that causes the tablet to not wake up from sleep mode.
Toshiba on Wednesday acknowledged a bug that causes its Thrive tablet to not wake up from sleep mode, and the company said it is working on a fix.
Toshiba and SanDisk on Tuesday announced the opening of a chip fabrication plant in Japan that was designed to withstand earthquakes.
Hewlett-Packard and Toshiba will collaborate to push cloud computing and related services to infrastructure organizations, the companies said on Thursday
Toshiba has announced its first all-in-one desktop PC product, the All-in-one DX1210 PC. It is available now on the Australian market from selected retailers, including Harvey Norman, and starts from $1899.
SanDisk and its partner Toshiba announced this week a 64Gbit NAND flash memory chip using 19-nanometer (nm) technology, a process one size smaller than the memory chip Intel and Micron announced last week.
The Toshiba dynabook Qosmio T851/D8CR, announced on Wednesday, not only lets you view 3D without glasses, it can also display 2D -- at the exact same time -- in another window on the 15.6-inch screen. This multi-dimensional viewing is a first in lapt...
Toshiba will launch its first tablet computer in late June in Japan and at around the same time in global markets, the company said Wednesday.
Toshiba won't be able to meet its full-year revenue and profit forecasts due to the impact of the March 11 earthquake and tsunami in Japan, the company said Tuesday.
Toshiba has introduced a series of self-encrypting hard drives that come with what the company says is a unique self-diagnostic feature that blocks access to data if the drive doesn't recognize the host, in case it is lost or stolen.
Toshiba has come up with a type of self-encrypting hard drive (SED) that can automatically wipe data if it is removed from a paired computer by an attacker.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCInfrastructure Solution DesignerACT
- CCHCMS Program ManagerNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC