Toshiba today unveiled the newest addition to its Thrive family of tablets: the Toshiba Thrive 7".
"The earthquake has changed people's values," said Masaaki Osumi, Toshiba's CEO of digital products, as the video wall behind him filled with cataclysmic images of overwhelmed sea defenses, trucks adrift in swirling waters and towns reduced to matchw...
Toshiba is hoping to improve its fortunes in the tablet market with the Android Honeycomb-based AT200, which is only 7.7 millimeters thick.It is also getting onboard Intel's Ultrabook push with the Portégé Z830.
Toshiba enters the nascent 1-terabyte laptop hard drive market with the company's first 2.5-inch 1TB HDD, the MQ01ABD. The drive has an industry-standard 9.5mm height and uses two 500GB platters.
Users of Toshiba's latest Thrive Tablet early next week will receive a software update to resolve a bug that causes the tablet to not wake up from sleep mode.
Toshiba on Wednesday acknowledged a bug that causes its Thrive tablet to not wake up from sleep mode, and the company said it is working on a fix.
Toshiba and SanDisk on Tuesday announced the opening of a chip fabrication plant in Japan that was designed to withstand earthquakes.
Hewlett-Packard and Toshiba will collaborate to push cloud computing and related services to infrastructure organizations, the companies said on Thursday
Toshiba has announced its first all-in-one desktop PC product, the All-in-one DX1210 PC. It is available now on the Australian market from selected retailers, including Harvey Norman, and starts from $1899.
SanDisk and its partner Toshiba announced this week a 64Gbit NAND flash memory chip using 19-nanometer (nm) technology, a process one size smaller than the memory chip Intel and Micron announced last week.
The Toshiba dynabook Qosmio T851/D8CR, announced on Wednesday, not only lets you view 3D without glasses, it can also display 2D -- at the exact same time -- in another window on the 15.6-inch screen. This multi-dimensional viewing is a first in lapt...
Toshiba will launch its first tablet computer in late June in Japan and at around the same time in global markets, the company said Wednesday.
Toshiba won't be able to meet its full-year revenue and profit forecasts due to the impact of the March 11 earthquake and tsunami in Japan, the company said Tuesday.
Toshiba has introduced a series of self-encrypting hard drives that come with what the company says is a unique self-diagnostic feature that blocks access to data if the drive doesn't recognize the host, in case it is lost or stolen.
Toshiba has come up with a type of self-encrypting hard drive (SED) that can automatically wipe data if it is removed from a paired computer by an attacker.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW