Toshiba announced a new home media server with five terabytes of storage on Monday: It has enough capacity to store 15 days of digital TV broadcasts from six channels.
Amazon compromised on several hardware features of its Kindle Fire to deliver the most affordable mainstream 7-inch media tablet. Arriving on November 15 for $199, the Kindle Fire will enter a crowded market dominated by Apple's iPad.
Toshiba today unveiled the newest addition to its Thrive family of tablets: the Toshiba Thrive 7".
"The earthquake has changed people's values," said Masaaki Osumi, Toshiba's CEO of digital products, as the video wall behind him filled with cataclysmic images of overwhelmed sea defenses, trucks adrift in swirling waters and towns reduced to matchw...
Toshiba is hoping to improve its fortunes in the tablet market with the Android Honeycomb-based AT200, which is only 7.7 millimeters thick.It is also getting onboard Intel's Ultrabook push with the Portégé Z830.
Toshiba enters the nascent 1-terabyte laptop hard drive market with the company's first 2.5-inch 1TB HDD, the MQ01ABD. The drive has an industry-standard 9.5mm height and uses two 500GB platters.
Users of Toshiba's latest Thrive Tablet early next week will receive a software update to resolve a bug that causes the tablet to not wake up from sleep mode.
Toshiba on Wednesday acknowledged a bug that causes its Thrive tablet to not wake up from sleep mode, and the company said it is working on a fix.
Toshiba and SanDisk on Tuesday announced the opening of a chip fabrication plant in Japan that was designed to withstand earthquakes.
Hewlett-Packard and Toshiba will collaborate to push cloud computing and related services to infrastructure organizations, the companies said on Thursday
Toshiba has announced its first all-in-one desktop PC product, the All-in-one DX1210 PC. It is available now on the Australian market from selected retailers, including Harvey Norman, and starts from $1899.
SanDisk and its partner Toshiba announced this week a 64Gbit NAND flash memory chip using 19-nanometer (nm) technology, a process one size smaller than the memory chip Intel and Micron announced last week.
The Toshiba dynabook Qosmio T851/D8CR, announced on Wednesday, not only lets you view 3D without glasses, it can also display 2D -- at the exact same time -- in another window on the 15.6-inch screen. This multi-dimensional viewing is a first in lapt...
Toshiba will launch its first tablet computer in late June in Japan and at around the same time in global markets, the company said Wednesday.
Toshiba won't be able to meet its full-year revenue and profit forecasts due to the impact of the March 11 earthquake and tsunami in Japan, the company said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to stop websites from asking for your location in Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork Engineer - CCNP - WeipaQLD
- FTReporting DeveloperSA
- FTOracle E-Business Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTInformation Security ManagerACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- CCPeoplesoft ConsultantNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTICT Transformation Integration ManagerNSW
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- FTJava Team LeadVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer (C#.Net and VB.Net)SA
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent jobACT
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- CCFull Stack Developers x4!QLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW