Toshiba is more than a laptop maker, but the vast Japanese conglomerate shrunk on Tuesday under a wave of bad news.
Toshiba's new OCZ VX500 SSD line will retail for 30 cents to 37 cents per gigabyte, among the lowest for NAND flash memory.
Toshiba Corporation has announced that Toshiba Group will implement a series of management measures under a Toshiba Revitalization Action Plan. This plan will include reducing its headcount by 6800, about 30 per cent of its global total.
Toshiba's new Satellite Click 10 is one of the earliest devices to pack Intel's new Atom x5 chip, and it has a cheap price to boot.
The Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 packs Intel's new Skylake processor, a 4K display option, and support for Windows Hello biometric security.
Toshiba is rolling out two activity trackers that can help caregivers monitor seniors remotely.
Executives at electronics and industrial giant Toshiba resigned on Tuesday after a committee reviewing its earnings said the company padded its operating profit by about ¥156 billion ($US1.25 billion) over six years to the end of 2014.
In the ongoing battle to clean up Japan's crippled Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant, Toshiba is deploying a novel robot that's a bit like a scorpion.
Microsoft has given visitors to Computex 2015 a sneak peek at several new devices that will launch with Windows 10, highlighting the capabilities of the new OS.
Toshiba is hoping developers will use its application processors to build wearable devices, and has launched hardware and software development kits to help make it happen.
Struggling electronics maker Sharp said Monday it is grappling with how to reform its LCD panel business, but has yet to make any decisions.
Spy group has embedded tools in foreign networks ... Sony selling its SmartEyeglasses ... Infosys will automate more jobs ... and more news
Prognostications about Microsoft killing the desktop in Windows 10 are coming true -- but only for the smallest of tablets.
If you have problems sleeping, Toshiba has a wearable device that can help unlock the mysteries of your night.
Televisions that can show pictures far superior to today's best high-definition video are making headlines and attracting crowds at this week's Consumer Electronics Show. When they come to market in the next few years, they will likely include a new ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Acer's Nitro 5 is a laptop that lets casual gamers get reckless
- Newegg has lowered the price of HP's Stream 11 Pro G2 to $180
- Acer's Predator X27 G-Sync HDR monitor is infused with every feature you could ask for
- How to find the Windows 10 Creators Update's hidden desktop themes
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- FTProject AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - FrontendNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPSAS DeveloperWA
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Business Development Manager| SMSF/Accounting SoftwareNSW
- FTPMO Lead, Project Delivery PracticeNSW
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTSAP ABAP Technical specialistACT
- FTJava Technical Team LeadVIC
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW