First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
An GPS watch that's suitable for novice runners and bikers to marathoners and triathletes alike
The TomTom GO 500 isn't perfect, but remains one of the best GPS units we've ever used
TomTom GO Live 820 review: The TomTom GO Live 820 is one of the first GPS units in Australia to feature TomTom's HD Traffic service
TomTom GO 1050 review: The TomTom GO 1050 has a large, 5in capacitive touchscreen and a redesigned interface.
TomTom VIA 180 review: A mid-range GPS with IQ Routes and safety camera notifications
TomTom GO 1000 review: The TomTom GO 1000 has a 4.3in capacitive touchscreen and a completely redesigned interface.
TomTom Start 10 review: The Start 10 adds advanced lane guidance to TomTom's cheapest sat nav in Australia
This TomTom GPS unit is equipped with an extra-large 4.3in touchscreen
TomTom's current premium GPS device is the GO 950, a svelte, professional-looking unit
TomTom's latest GPS boasts a massive 5in screen
TomTom's GO 750 GPS unit adds voice control to its list of features.
This TomTom car kit securely mounts your iPhone and enhances GPS performance
TomTom's Start is the company's cheapest GPS unit to be released in Australia
Latest GO unit featuring IQ Routes technology and advanced lane guidance.
Latest News Articles
- A look at the world's most powerful X-ray laser
- IBM profit falls on weak hardware sales, transition costs
- Google revenue jumps 19 per cent but still disappoints
- AT&T wearables to hit the smartwatch runway soon
- US court rejects Lavabit appeal, cites improper procedural handling
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »