The TomTom GO 500 isn't perfect, but remains one of the best GPS units we've ever used
TomTom GO Live 820 review: The TomTom GO Live 820 is one of the first GPS units in Australia to feature TomTom's HD Traffic service
TomTom GO 1050 review: The TomTom GO 1050 has a large, 5in capacitive touchscreen and a redesigned interface.
TomTom has introduced a completely revamped user interface to its top of the range portable GPS units in Australia, claiming the software is significantly easier to use than any device currently on the market.
TomTom has finally unveiled its HD Traffic service in Australia, promising timely and fresh traffic updates that aim to ease congestion on Australian roads.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Microsoft's Surface Book i7 doubles the GPU performance of its predecessor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCWebSphere Portal AdministratorNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCTest Analyst : AutomationNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst x 2QLD
- FTDevelopment Manager - Web, Mobile and CMSNSW
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCDigital Marketing StrategistVIC
- CCPentaho BI DeveloperQLD
- CCUX LeadNSW
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCData ScientistVIC