Rimini Street is continuing to rapidly grow revenue for its third-party software support business despite its ongoing litigation with Oracle.
Oracle and managed services provider ServiceKey have come to a proposed settlement of an intellectual-property lawsuit Oracle filed against the company last year.
Epicor is suing IT service provider Alternative Technology Solutions, claiming the company illegally used its ERP (enterprise resource planning) software in order to develop and sell add-ons and services, in a case that has parallels to tussles over ...
Former Oracle partner CedarCrestone is alleging the vendor has engaged in an "unlawful and systematic attack" against the third-party support market and has a monopoly on support revenue.
The ongoing lawsuit between Oracle and third-party support provider Rimini Street has heated up further, with new allegations that Oracle is "abusing" the pre-trial discovery process and using "scare tactics" against customers in order to hurt Rimini...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT