The Bolt+ builds on the original Bolt, featuring six tuners and 3TB of onboard storage.
Cisco Systems and Google will give digital-video-recorder pioneer TiVo lump-sum payments totaling US$490 million as part of a deal that will end the companies' litigation over patents for set-top technology.
Apple is again rumored to be preparing to release a television set.
The Multimedia Patent Trust wants royalties every time Apple sells an iPhone
Hybrid Television Services, Australia’s exclusive TiVo distributor, is restructuring its business to make way for new video on demand and interactive services.
Tivo on Tuesday took a step forward in marrying TV with the Web, introducing a new set-top box that will bring cable programming and streaming content from the Internet to TV screens.
From 1 December, a TiVo HD set-top box will be available with a 320GB hard drive for $699. The original 160GB model will have its price cut by $100 to $599. The TiVo's distributor, Hybrid Television Services, is owned by the Seven Media Group which r...
Ever been away from home and remembered at the last minute that you didn't set the <a href="http://www.tivo.com/">TiVo</a> to record the new episode of your favorite TV show? Or been running late and wanted to program the digital video recorder (DVR)...
Western Digital Corp. Wednesday said that its TiVo-enabled My DVR Expander external hard drive is now available with a capacity of 1TB capacity. The external drive can store up to 600 hours of standard definition television or 140 hours of high-defin...
Internode and Hybrid Television Services have struck a deal to offer unmetered TiVo content through Internode’s ADSL network, starting this week.
The Good Guys will take on TiVo after licensee, Hybrid Television Services, added the chain to its retail channel.
Seven Media Group-owned company Hybrid Television Services today revealed that TiVo personal video recorders would be available through the Qantas Frequent Flyer rewards program. Participants in the system accrue points whenever they use Qantas servi...
If you’re one of the few consumers who bought a TiVo before the Olympic Games and were a little disheartened at the lack of functionality, there’s some salvation in sight.
Hybrid Television Services, the company behind the Australian release of the TiVo media device, today announced a deal with popular electronics retailer JB Hi-Fi that will allow TiVo set-top boxes to be sold in its stores.
TiVo’s retail reach within Australia is expanding after the Seven Media Group announced Thursday that JB Hi-Fi will this month commence selling the product in its stores.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Which is the best travel SIM for Japan in 2016?
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- FTIntermediate Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTMid Level Full Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTArcSight/SIEM Platform Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- CCTesting Business Analyst (Gold Coast based)QLD
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPHelpdesk/Level 1 SupportQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTFront End Developer / UXNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC