Charter Communications has confirmed it plans to acquire of Time Warner Cable, a deal that if approved would create the second-biggest cable operator in the U.S.
Charter wins Time Warner with $55 million bid...Jony Ive moves upstairs at Apple... Sharp shows off its slow-mo phone...and more tech news.
Charter Communications is said to be near a US$55 billion acquisition of Time Warner Cable, a deal that would create a broadband powerhouse in the U.S.
Buying one slick connected device after another until you have a smart home sounds cool, but things may not work out that smoothly.
Consumer groups are cheering the news that Comcast abandoned its proposed US$45 billion acquisition of fellow cable and broadband provider Time Warner Cable, saying it's good for customers and demonstrates the power of Internet activism.
Comcast has abandoned plans to merge with Time Warner Cable, according to a Bloomberg News report on Thursday.
Facebook's mobile traffic dominates...Google, Box step up enterprise tools...Russian malware targeted the White House...and more tech news.
Paradoxically for a platform intended to automate cloud service deployment, a major obstacle to wider adoption of OpenStack is a lack of qualified staff, speakers and attendees at the OpenStack Summit in Paris said Monday.
U.S. residents lack meaningful choices for broadband providers that offer 25Mbps or faster download speeds, and the U.S. Federal Communications Commission will push for more competition, the agency's chairman said Thursday.
An issue with Time Warner Cable's Internet backbone disrupted the company's Internet and on demand services on Wednesday morning, the company said.
When Level 3 Communications completes its US$5.7 billion deal to acquire TW Telecom, the company will be a stronger competitor, focused on large business and government customers, executives from both companies said.
The CEOs of 28 U.S. broadband providers and trade groups, including the four largest ISPs, have warned the U.S. Federal Communications Commission against reregulating broadband as a utility in an effort to protect net neutrality, saying reclassificat...
The proposed US$45.2 billion acquisition of Time Warner Cable by Comcast would give the company huge market power to determine broadband prices and Internet content, a group of U.S. senators said Wednesday.
Cable giant Comcast has fired up its messaging machine to promote its proposed US$45.2 billion purchase of fellow cable television and broadband provider Time Warner Cable, arguing the deal will benefit Time Warner's broadband customers.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- 5G will help autonomous cars cruise streets safely
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Manager - Large Transition ProjectNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Regulatory/Compliance - BankingNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW