To much market chatter, Apple reported declining financials.
Apple CEO Tim Cook doesn't exactly confirm that his company is working on an automobile, but he doesn't deny it, either, in an interview with Fortune.
Apple's CEO has high hopes for the new 12.9-inch tablet, even if it cannibalizes existing iPads and MacBooks.
Apple chief executive Tim Cook took to the stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to unveil the next generation of Apple products.
The White House heads west to Silicon Valley on Friday looking for ideas on how to improve the nation's cybersecurity, and members of President Barack Obama's administration are likely to get an earful.
Apple will allow China's State Internet Information Office to run security audits on products the company sells in China in an effort to counter concerns that other governments are using its devices for surveillance, according to news reports.
Apple’s range of iPads have received a refresh with the iPad Air 2 and the iPad Mini 3. The iPad Air 2 now claims the "world's thinnest tablet" title from Sony.
A recent data breach at retailer Home Depot and a leak of celebrity nude pictures from Apple's iCloud service raise questions about the companies' data security practices, two U.S. senators said Thursday.
“The most personal device we’ve ever created.” – Tim Cook, Apple CEO
Apple will pay at least US$32.5 million to customers in a settlement over a U.S. Federal Trade Commission complaint that the company allowed children to run up huge in-app purchases on the company's devices.
Apple pays a fair share of the taxes it owes the U.S. and other nations, its CEO said Tuesday, despite criticism from U.S. senators that the company is ducking taxes by shifting profits to subsidiaries that the company does not consider tax residents...
Apple has set up three foreign subsidiaries that the company claims are not resident in any nation for taxing purposes, in an effort to avoid paying tens of billions of dollars in taxes to the U.S. and other countries, according to a new report from ...
Just six months after unveiling the third-generation iPad, Apple has unveiled the long-rumorued iPad mini along with a fourth-generation of the standard model. Despite the 100 million iPads Apple sold in just 2.5 years, Apple CEO Tim Cook said, “we’r...
While Apple's iPhone is selling well across the globe, China has emerged as its fastest growing market for the device.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs will take a leave of absence from the company for medical reasons, but will remain involved in major strategic decisions, the company said Monday. He will leave day-to-day operations to COO Tim Cook.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCTechnology Lead/ Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCSenior Oracle Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Technical Lead - Java and .NetNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCOffice 365 Systems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC