Users who accessed some stories on the Reuters website Sunday were redirected to a message from hackers criticizing the news agency's coverage of Syria.
The Syrian Electronic Army (SEA), a group of hackers who have made a habit of hijacking high-profile domain names, managed to change the domain registration information for Facebook.com, but failed to redirect the domain to a different server.
Venture capitalists poured more money into Internet companies last year than they have since the dot-com bust, according to a survey published Friday.
Oracle is doubling down on "big data" with a number of new products and enhancements to existing ones, in hopes that customers looking to analyze massive amounts of information for business insights will in turn invest further in Oracle.
Computers was the biggest area for patent activity worldwide last year, but medical devices saw the most growth, according to a new report this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution DesignerACT
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC