The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's antitrust settlement with Google will create few changes in the way the company operates, both critics and fans of the deal said.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTData & Analytics Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCProjects Resource/ Workforce ManagerVIC
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Cloud experienceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT