Verizon Wireless is violating U.S. Federal Communications Commission rules by blocking users from using third-party tethering applications on Android smartphones, media reform group Free Press said in a complaint to the FCC Monday.
The fourth beta of the iPhone 4.0 OS hints that AT&T might finally enable Internet tethering, after the carrier failed to activate the feature for almost a year since Apple introduced the capability.
We're down to the final weeks before the debut of Apple's famed iPad. Even with the sale date set, though, plenty of pressing questions remain about the highly hyped device.
Telstra is finally allowing iPhone owners to use their iPhone as a tethered modem.
Apple iPhone 3G and 3GS owners should expect a software update on Sept. 25, AT&T revealed today, and while the new software will let U.S. customers send MMS text messages, it won't switch on tethering, the company confirmed Thursday.
Apple iPhone owners who've upgraded to iPhone OS 3.0 have been told by O2 not to tether their phones to laptops in order to enjoy free 3G connectivity of their PCs. O2 says it will disconnect anyone who attempts to use their iPhone as a modem without...
A developer is reporting that Google has banned his tethering application from the Android Market, one of the first hints that the store may not be as open as Google has promised.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia