In a scathing response to a Fortune magazine article, Tesla defended its advanced driver assistance technology, saying its latest SEC filing, which stated it could become the subject of product liability claims, is not unusual for any company nor an ...
By Saturday night, just two days after its unveiling, pre-orders for the Tesla Model 3 EV sedan topped 276,000, with each buyer willing to plop down a $1,000 deposit to reserve Tesla's latest EV. It's due out in 2017.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk unveiled the eagerly awaited Model 3 electric vehicle on March 31, 2016. Here’s what you need to know about the most affordable Tesla ever..
Tesla's $35,000 Model 3 will rival entry-level combustion engine vehicles Audi, BMC and Mercedes both in looks and performance -- not to mention it's an all-electric vehicle.
There's a reason folks lined up the night before to preorder the Model 3: It has 215 mils of EV range and Tesla's sterling pedigree. But fans still have a ways to wait: The car's due in late 2017. Probably.
Videos about Tesla Motors
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW