The U.S., U.K. and Canadian delegations to a worldwide telecom treaty-writing meeting will not ratify a resolution approved by the majority of countries because regulations will include provisions on Internet governance and content.
The U.S. government should push for the United Nations' International Telecommunication Union to be dismantled in addition to playing defense against proposals for restrictive Internet regulations at an upcoming telecom conference, a former White Hou...
The U.S. delegation to an upcoming United Nations telecom treaty-writing conference will not budge on its positions advocating free speech online and opposing broad new regulations for the Internet, the leader of the delegation said Wednesday.
The U.N.'s International Telecommunications Union should embrace free and open broadband markets and allow individual countries to reform their telecommunications regulations instead of attempting to centrally regulate the industry, the U.S. delegati...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCMobile LI SMEVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCApplication Test AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- FTSenior Mobile DeveloperWA
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW