A City of San Francisco administrator who refused to hand over administrative passwords to the city's network was sentenced to four years in state prison Friday.
Terry Childs, the San Francisco network administrator who refused to hand over passwords to his boss, was found guilty of one felony count of denying computer services, a jury found Tuesday.
A San Francisco Superior Court judge has dismissed three of the four felony charges brought against Terry Childs, a former network administrator who was arrested last year for allegedly sabotaging a crucial city network.
One year after former network administrator Terry Childs made international headlines for locking up access to a crucial San Francisco city network, the issue of how to protect corporate systems against the very people who manage and administer them ...
Terry Childs' guilty conviction struck a nerve with IT staffers this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW