Anticipating a greater need for large-scale enterprise messaging, Software AG has rebranded its messaging software, integrated it with its Terracotta in-memory storage technology, and is now is pitching the product outside its initial market of large...
Software AG is adding in-memory capabilities to the Enterprise Service Bus with Version 9.0 of its sprawling webMethods software suite, while the new Terracotta In-Genius will use in-memory technology to speed the processing of business intelligence.
Software AG has entered into an agreement to acquire Terracotta, which will allow the software vendor to develop more advanced cloud services and increase the performance and scalability of its business software management tools using Terracotta's in...
The latest company to merge analytics and transactions into a single operation, Terracotta has added search functionality into the latest version of its Ehcache Java cache software.
The new version of the Terracotta distributed Java caching software is able, for the first time, to aggregate more than a terabyte of pooled memory for a single application and its data, the company announced this week.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb Application SpecialistWA
- CCWeb Developer - WordpressNSW
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTPaid Search SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystACT
- FTSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- FTDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCPerformance Test AnalystOther
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- CCIdentity and Access Management SMENSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC