Telstra has been flexing its next generation muscles in a trial which could speed up the telco's existing network infrastructure between capital cities.
More than 1550 Catholic schools and Catholic education offices around Australia will be connected to Telstra’s network infrastructure following a two-year, $146 million broadband project announced today.
Telstra has made plans to upgrade its $1.5 billion Internet Protocol (IP) network, Next IP, between Sydney and Melbourne.
Telstra has launched six new Next G mobile phones, including a world-first -- the LG GM730f -- and a low-end phone targeted at social network users, the LG Xenon.
Telstra, the last of the big three carriers to unveil pricing, has finally unveiled its iPhone 3G S plans, just hours before the official release of Apple's latest smartphone in Australia.
This week marked 20 years since Robert Elz and Torben Neilsen completed the first circuit that brought the Internet to Australia.
Telstra has announced the upgrade of its Next G network to support a peak uplink speed of 5.8 megabits per second (Mbps).
A technical failure has blacked-out large parts of the Telstra Bigpond network across NSW.
Australian consumers are paying less for their phone services, but the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has warned that the current structure of the telecommunications industry will limit future benefits.
David Thodey, Telstra's group managing director of enterprise and government, was today appointed as the telco's CEO. Thodey's term begins as soon as current CEO Sol Trujillo departs.
Telstra today announced the launch of a new mobile interface, dubbed the TelstraOne Experience, which will be exclusive to a range of Next G mobile phones.
Telstra has lost its final appeal to impose a $30 charge for competitors to access the last mile copper network in metropolitan areas.
The federal government -- on the back of its NBN announcement -- also released a regulatory reform discussion paper to seek public comment on ways to improve telecommunications regulations.
ICT industry representative bodies have warmly welcomed the Federal Government’s announcement it will build the national broadband network (NBN) itself.
Australian Internet service providers (ISPs) have lauded the announcement by the federal government that it will establish a new company to build the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Pew survey shows women bear brunt of online harassment
- EMC buys controlling interest in VCE, its joint venture with Cisco
- Amazon takes aim at Microsoft's Active Directory with new service
- Android ransomware 'Koler' turns into a worm, spreads via SMS
- Bite into your music with jaw-controlled iPhone player
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW