Blog 9TO5Mac has published images that allegedly show Telstra's iPhone 4 plans, almost a month ahead of the iPhone 4's scheduled release in Australia late this month -- though Telstra has officially denied they are correct.
The nation's biggest telco Telstra has taken a slice out of the cost of its flagship Android-based smartphone, the HTC Desire, just hours before rival Vodafone is slated to start selling Google's Nexus One handset, which has similar specifications an...
Telstra has announced it will launch its third Android smartphone, the LG Optimius. First unveiled at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, the LG Optimus smartphone was originally named the GT540 and is targeted at consumers who are buying their first...
Telstra today signed a non-binding Financial Heads of Agreement with NBN Co to participate in the rollout of Australia's National Broadband Network (NBN).
Telstra has revamped its home fixed line and broadband bundles. Three new bundles have been introduced, each of which will continue to provide unlimited local calls, along with either capped or unlimited STD calls.
The Federal Government has chosen to extend the retail price controls (RPCs) placed on Telstra's fixed-line services for two more years, saying it will continue to benefit Telstra customers.
Telstra has today begun streaming the ABC1 and SBS ONE TV channels through the Mobile Foxtel service on its Next G Network.
Apple has unveiled local iPad pricing ahead of the tablet's May 28 down under launch, while Telstra, Optus and VHA have all announced pricing of their iPad data plans.
Telstra has reduced excess usage charges on its business broadband plans and increased the speed of connections where possible. Excess data charges have been halved and now capped at $400 per month. Other customers who have eligible Telstra Business ...
Telstra today launched RIM's latest smartphone, the BlackBerry Pearl 3G, becoming the first carrier in the world to offer the handset.
Telstra has announced that its Next G mobile network has extended its coverage out to sea.
Telstra has announced a reshuffle of its data packs for prepaid mobile phones and will offer more data at a lower cost.
Telstra today announced that it will be the exclusive launch partner for the new BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone, which will launch in Australia in late May.
Telstra has dropped the price and increased the data allowance of its post-paid browsing packs for smartphones. The more significant changes include the $5 browsing pack offering 30MB of data (up from the previous 5MB), the 1GB browsing pack now cost...
Users have uncovered a software glitch that affects the GPS functions in the HTC Desire smartphone has been uncovered.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
- Nvidia's offering three free VR games if you buy a GTX 10 Series card and an Oculus Rift + Touch
- Call of Duty: WWII returns the series to Normandy and Germany on November 3
- Don't install the Windows 10 Creators Update on your own, Microsoft advises
- Scanner Sombre review: A weird and unsettling glimpse into darkness
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior System AdministratorQLD
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystACT
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- TPApplication Support EngineerQLD
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Requirements Architect - NV1ACT
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsSA
- FTProject AnalystNSW
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior BI AnalystQLD