Telstra today signed a non-binding Financial Heads of Agreement with NBN Co to participate in the rollout of Australia's National Broadband Network (NBN).
Telstra has revamped its home fixed line and broadband bundles. Three new bundles have been introduced, each of which will continue to provide unlimited local calls, along with either capped or unlimited STD calls.
The Federal Government has chosen to extend the retail price controls (RPCs) placed on Telstra's fixed-line services for two more years, saying it will continue to benefit Telstra customers.
Telstra has today begun streaming the ABC1 and SBS ONE TV channels through the Mobile Foxtel service on its Next G Network.
Apple has unveiled local iPad pricing ahead of the tablet's May 28 down under launch, while Telstra, Optus and VHA have all announced pricing of their iPad data plans.
Telstra has reduced excess usage charges on its business broadband plans and increased the speed of connections where possible. Excess data charges have been halved and now capped at $400 per month. Other customers who have eligible Telstra Business ...
Telstra today launched RIM's latest smartphone, the BlackBerry Pearl 3G, becoming the first carrier in the world to offer the handset.
Telstra has announced that its Next G mobile network has extended its coverage out to sea.
Telstra has announced a reshuffle of its data packs for prepaid mobile phones and will offer more data at a lower cost.
Telstra today announced that it will be the exclusive launch partner for the new BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone, which will launch in Australia in late May.
Telstra has dropped the price and increased the data allowance of its post-paid browsing packs for smartphones. The more significant changes include the $5 browsing pack offering 30MB of data (up from the previous 5MB), the 1GB browsing pack now cost...
Users have uncovered a software glitch that affects the GPS functions in the HTC Desire smartphone has been uncovered.
HTC's hotly anticipated Desire smartphone will launch six days earlier than planned and will be exclusive to Telstra for six months instead of the previously announced three month arrangement, the telco said today.
Telstra has launched the T-Hub, which it describes is a "new generation of home phone" that the telco hopes will boost declining fixed-line rentals in Australia homes. The T-Hub will be available to purchase next Tuesday and its touch screen lets the...
Telstra has launched a second smartphone powered by Google's Android operating system, the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetVIC
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD