Telstra today signed a non-binding Financial Heads of Agreement with NBN Co to participate in the rollout of Australia's National Broadband Network (NBN).
Telstra has revamped its home fixed line and broadband bundles. Three new bundles have been introduced, each of which will continue to provide unlimited local calls, along with either capped or unlimited STD calls.
The Federal Government has chosen to extend the retail price controls (RPCs) placed on Telstra's fixed-line services for two more years, saying it will continue to benefit Telstra customers.
Telstra has today begun streaming the ABC1 and SBS ONE TV channels through the Mobile Foxtel service on its Next G Network.
Apple has unveiled local iPad pricing ahead of the tablet's May 28 down under launch, while Telstra, Optus and VHA have all announced pricing of their iPad data plans.
Telstra has reduced excess usage charges on its business broadband plans and increased the speed of connections where possible. Excess data charges have been halved and now capped at $400 per month. Other customers who have eligible Telstra Business ...
Telstra today launched RIM's latest smartphone, the BlackBerry Pearl 3G, becoming the first carrier in the world to offer the handset.
Telstra has announced that its Next G mobile network has extended its coverage out to sea.
Telstra has announced a reshuffle of its data packs for prepaid mobile phones and will offer more data at a lower cost.
Telstra today announced that it will be the exclusive launch partner for the new BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone, which will launch in Australia in late May.
Telstra has dropped the price and increased the data allowance of its post-paid browsing packs for smartphones. The more significant changes include the $5 browsing pack offering 30MB of data (up from the previous 5MB), the 1GB browsing pack now cost...
Users have uncovered a software glitch that affects the GPS functions in the HTC Desire smartphone has been uncovered.
HTC's hotly anticipated Desire smartphone will launch six days earlier than planned and will be exclusive to Telstra for six months instead of the previously announced three month arrangement, the telco said today.
Telstra has launched the T-Hub, which it describes is a "new generation of home phone" that the telco hopes will boost declining fixed-line rentals in Australia homes. The T-Hub will be available to purchase next Tuesday and its touch screen lets the...
Telstra has launched a second smartphone powered by Google's Android operating system, the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW