Telstra has announced that its Next G mobile network has extended its coverage out to sea.
Telstra has announced a reshuffle of its data packs for prepaid mobile phones and will offer more data at a lower cost.
Telstra today announced that it will be the exclusive launch partner for the new BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone, which will launch in Australia in late May.
Telstra has dropped the price and increased the data allowance of its post-paid browsing packs for smartphones. The more significant changes include the $5 browsing pack offering 30MB of data (up from the previous 5MB), the 1GB browsing pack now cost...
Users have uncovered a software glitch that affects the GPS functions in the HTC Desire smartphone has been uncovered.
HTC's hotly anticipated Desire smartphone will launch six days earlier than planned and will be exclusive to Telstra for six months instead of the previously announced three month arrangement, the telco said today.
Telstra has launched the T-Hub, which it describes is a "new generation of home phone" that the telco hopes will boost declining fixed-line rentals in Australia homes. The T-Hub will be available to purchase next Tuesday and its touch screen lets the...
Telstra has launched a second smartphone powered by Google's Android operating system, the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10.
Television manufacturer LG Electronics and has partnered with Telstra to bring the BigPond Movies online video download service to LG’s upcoming LCD, LED and plasma TVs.
HTC and Telstra today announced the impending launch of the HTC Desire smartphone in Australia.
Telstra will conduct trials of wireless broadband technology Long Term Evolution (LTE) in May in order to assess its performance.
Telstra has launched a new service that gives Australian businesses the opportunity to communicate face-to-face via desktop video phones.
Telstra's prepaid Next G customers will receive a welcome boost to their monthly data usage after the company announced data allowance changes to its mobile broadband plans.
Telstra has announced it will be selling HTC's latest Android smartphone, the HTC Desire, in Australia.
Telstra has upgraded its Next G network to support speeds of up to 42 megabits per second (Mbps) in parts of Australia and has also released a new mobile broadband device to take advantage of the upgrade.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT