Nokia has introduced rupee payments on its Ovi Store in India, in a bid to boost downloads from the store.
India has decided to annul a controversial agreement to lease satellite spectrum to a private company, claiming that it needs the S-band spectrum for national uses including defense.
Mobile network operators and their equipment suppliers are working hard to make telephony over data-oriented LTE (Long-Term Evolution) mobile networks a reality, with the number of demos at Mobile World Congress a sign they are getting closer.
Devas Multimedia, the company at the center of a controversy over satellite spectrum allocation, said on Thursday that it has a legally binding agreement with Antrix, the commercial arm of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), raising the p...
Telecommunications operator Etisalat has distanced itself from an alleged scam in the allocation of second-generation (2G) mobile network licenses in India, after an Indian agency arrested a key executive of its Indian joint venture.
India’s Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has arrested the vice-chairman of Etisalat DB Telecom, a mobile services joint venture.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission took a major step Tuesday toward ending subsidies for traditional telephone service in rural areas and redirecting the money to broadband deployment.
India is reviewing an agreement between the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) and a private communications company that aims to set up a satellite network for delivering applications like e-governance and remote connectivity using S-Band spec...
Mobile number portability has not taken off in India, with only about 1.7 million users applying for change of operator in the 15 days since the program was introduced, according to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will unveil a proposal Tuesday to phase out subsidies for traditional telephone service to rural areas, with the money transferred to a broadband deployment program.
With the issue of network neutrality behind the U.S. Federal Communications Commission -- at least temporarily -- the agency must turn its focus to freeing up wireless spectrum, reforming telecom subsidies and promoting broadband deployment and adopt...
India’s telecom regulator has invited comments from mobile operators and other concerned parties in a bid to evolve a policy framework to reduce the carbon footprint of India’s telecommunications services.
Former Indian communications minister, A. Raja, and two aides were arrested on Wednesday in connection with alleged irregularities in the awarding of 2G mobile licenses in 2008, the country's Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) said.
Revenues at India’s largest mobile operator surged in the last three months of 2010, but competition and higher spectrum costs, and increased interest payments ate into profits.
India's largest mobile operator, Bharti Airtel, is offering its customers the facility to make payments through mobile phones, reflecting a growing interest by Indian mobile operators in addressing the large number of mobile users in the country that...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC