Civil rights groups have asked the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) for the legal justification of the U.S. government's surveillance of Verizon's customer records.
Skype's Web-based management tool Manager for businesses is now available in over 170 countries and for all subscriptions, allowing companies to centrally control their usage of the service.
Google is hoping to make it easier for developers to integrate SMS or voice communications in applications running on the company's App Engine platform.
Two people will share a US$50,000 prize from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission for the best idea to block illegal robocalls from reaching the owners of mobile and wired phones.
ZTE smartphones based on Firefox OS along with Nokia's new Windows Phone-based devices will share the spotlight at this year's Mobile World Congress with next-generation network technologies that offer higher download speeds and help operators combat...
ST-Ericsson has cranked its forthcoming smartphone processor up to 3GHz. The quad-core NovaThor L8580 will include a PowerVR graphics processor and an LTE modem with support VoLTE (Voice over LTE) and next-generation LTE technology carrier aggregatio...
Ericsson is aiming to make mobile networks better at handling HD video by improving the performance of regular base stations and adding small cells in a coordinated way.
Internet access is as crucial to everyday life as having a phone connection and the loss of connectivity is deserving of financial compensation, the German Federal Court of Justice has ruled.
India has cut in half the minimum bid price for 2G spectrum to be used by operators of CDMA services, after there were no bidders in an auction for the spectrum last year.
Mobile phones can become office VoIP phones with the Invoxia 610, a device that Invoxia will be demonstrating at the International CES this week.
Syrians are turning to satellites to communicate as the country's Internet connections are shut down, but instances of jamming are making even that challenging. Google is also letting people who can find a working phone publish voice messages on Twit...
Lawmakers should downsize the U.S. Federal Communications Commission by taking away its power to review mergers in the telecom industry and most of its power to pass regulations before evidence of a problem, two telecom experts said Tuesday.
The auction of 2G spectrum in India that ended Wednesday will earn the government about one-quarter of what it had planned, reflecting industry concerns about the high cost of the spectrum and the saturation of the country's mobile market.
U.S. prisons, immigration detention centers and telecom carriers are charging "exorbitant" rates on collect calls made by inmates, and the U.S. Federal Communications Commission should step in to set rates, a coalition of 110 human rights groups, law...
Major Dutch banks ING and ABN Amro will introduce MasterCard PayPass contactless payment cards to their customers by mid-2013, making the Netherlands the largest PayPass debit card country in Europe, MasterCard announced on Wednesday.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- 5G will help autonomous cars cruise streets safely
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW