LAS VEGAS -- Botnets and their masters can communicate with each other by calling into the same VoIP conference call and swapping data using touch tones, researchers demonstrated at Defcon.
The new developer beta of iOS 5 released last weekend contained a number of new image filters that should let developers manipulate photos much more quickly and easily.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission won't allow LightSquared's proposed mobile broadband service to interfere with GPS signals, even though the potential interference would be caused by GPS receivers picking up signals outside of their spectru...
A strike by two unions at Verizon Communications announced Sunday could signal the start of a long struggle between wireline workers and companies in the telecom industry, some analysts said.
Google and Oracle continue to tussle over a potentially damaging e-mail in the ongoing lawsuit over alleged Java patent violations in the Android mobile OS.
LTE (Long Term Evolution) has picked up steam in the last few weeks, with operators moving forward and auctions taking place, helping the technology become a global standard.
India's communications ministry has been asked by the home ministry to monitor social networking websites such as Twitter and Facebook amid fears that the services are being used by terrorists to plan attacks.
Apple reviewers are already sounding off about features and functionality in the fifth beta version of iOS 5 that was released to developers this weekend.
A 10-year-old California girl's presentation at a hacker conference in Las Vegas is getting a lot of attention.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has given awards to three computer science teams for application development or research that helps broadband customers measure the speed and performance of their service.
U.K. startup Movirtu plans to help 3 million or more people in poor countries use mobile services by giving them personal phone numbers, not phones.
A group of U.S. businesses has announced a goal of creating 100,000 call center jobs in the country over the next two years, using broadband as the supporting infrastructure.
Skype has released version 2.1 of its application for Android, which allows more smartphones and tablets based on Google's operating system to use its video calling feature, it said in a blog post on Thursday.
Using data collected from its Mobile Threat Network, Lookout today released a full report on the state of mobile malware and security. The report covers both Android and iOS, and compares the risks that both platforms face. You can view and download ...
With Microsoft trumpeting the idea that PCs and tablets should run the same operating system and have all the same capabilities, will Apple go down the same road?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT