The International Telecommunication Union is sending satellite phones to Japan to help rescue work and to reconnect communities cut off by last Friday's earthquake.
India’s mobile boom may be exaggerated if one takes into account the large number of mobile connections that are currently inactive.
Interstate trucking company Boyd Bros. Transportation was losing experienced freight agents because it couldn't support home workers, but replacing the firm's 20-year-old phone system brought unified communications features that let it hang on to the...
The world of new Hewlett-Packard CEO Leo Apotheker is lot more complicated than the one imagined by his predecessors.
Motorola Mobility announced today that its Wi-Fi-only Xoom tablet will hit the U.S. market on March 27 for $599 from a variety of retailers.
China Mobile, the country's largest mobile carrier, reported a 3.9 percent increase in profit for 2010, as more of its customers access the Web via their mobile phones.
In its recent annual security report, Cisco predicted VOIP abuse as a potential area for cyber crime growth.
By now you've seen all the ads pitching wireless companies' new 4G mobile broadband services and devices. But beyond all the buzzwords and hype, which companies can reliably provide next-generation speed?
The dual-screen Kyocera Echo, an Android smartphone, will sell for $199.99 with a two-year agreement starting April 17 exclusively from Sprint, the carrier announced Monday.
The price of smartphone materials dropped by 13 per cent last year compared to 2009, according to In-Stat, as volumes of low-cost smartphones increased amid surging popularity.
Parts of coastal Japan have been so badly hit by earthquakes and tsunamis in recent days that the only communication about other possible dangers such as radioactive fallout from damaged reactors has been one way, coming to residents through portable...
Damage to submarine telecommunications cables from the earthquake in Japan Friday is worse than first believed, with two segments of a trans-Pacific network out of service and at least two other cables damaged.
Verizon Wireless started pushing a Motorola Xoom software update today that includes support for Flash Player 10.2, which Xoom tablet users will have to download on March 18 via Android Market.
Apple started selling its new iPad 2 earlier today through its online store, but shipping delays mounted as immediate supplies vanished.
It was literally yesterday (Wednesday) that Apple released iOS 4.3, and just a little over 24 hours later, it's already been jailbroken.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHealthcare Application Integration Support - Brisbane BasedWA
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Life InsuranceNSW
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPLevel 2-3 Helpdesk OfficerQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTField Engineer - Hardware RolloutsNSW
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- FTCapacity ManagerACT
- FTApplication Services AdministratorNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW