The dual-screen Kyocera Echo, an Android smartphone, will sell for $199.99 with a two-year agreement starting April 17 exclusively from Sprint, the carrier announced Monday.
The price of smartphone materials dropped by 13 per cent last year compared to 2009, according to In-Stat, as volumes of low-cost smartphones increased amid surging popularity.
Parts of coastal Japan have been so badly hit by earthquakes and tsunamis in recent days that the only communication about other possible dangers such as radioactive fallout from damaged reactors has been one way, coming to residents through portable...
Damage to submarine telecommunications cables from the earthquake in Japan Friday is worse than first believed, with two segments of a trans-Pacific network out of service and at least two other cables damaged.
Verizon Wireless started pushing a Motorola Xoom software update today that includes support for Flash Player 10.2, which Xoom tablet users will have to download on March 18 via Android Market.
Apple started selling its new iPad 2 earlier today through its online store, but shipping delays mounted as immediate supplies vanished.
It was literally yesterday (Wednesday) that Apple released iOS 4.3, and just a little over 24 hours later, it's already been jailbroken.
A one-of-its-kind early warning system provided seconds of advance notice to many residents of Tokyo shortly before a massive earthquake rocked the Japanese capital on Friday afternoon.
Mobile startup LightSquared announced a deal with rural carrier Open Range on Friday that is designed to extend broadband into remote parts of the U.S. through satellite and terrestrial wireless networks.
In a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday, Nokia laid out the threats it faces as part of its planned deal with Microsoft.
Undersea telecommunications cables in and out of Japan seem to have mostly survived the devastating earthquake that struck the country on Friday.
A U.S. Senate subcommittee focused on antitrust and consumer-protection issues will investigate competition in the search-engine and broadband markets over the next two years, the subcommittee chairman announced.
Opera Software has announced a deal to embed its Internet browser on mobile phones sold in China, a move that is meant to help grow the company's presence in the country's burgeoning mobile market.
The CEO of mobile payment service startup Square called accusations that the company was distributing credit-card skimming devices inaccurate and unfair.
Microsoft on Thursday confirmed a delay to the Windows Phone 7 update that includes cut and paste, but the company said it is still on track to deliver an even bigger update by the end of the year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Mt. Gox CEO Karpeles arrested by Japanese police
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW