The International Telecommunication Union is sending satellite phones to Japan to help rescue work and to reconnect communities cut off by last Friday's earthquake.
India’s mobile boom may be exaggerated if one takes into account the large number of mobile connections that are currently inactive.
Interstate trucking company Boyd Bros. Transportation was losing experienced freight agents because it couldn't support home workers, but replacing the firm's 20-year-old phone system brought unified communications features that let it hang on to the...
The world of new Hewlett-Packard CEO Leo Apotheker is lot more complicated than the one imagined by his predecessors.
Motorola Mobility announced today that its Wi-Fi-only Xoom tablet will hit the U.S. market on March 27 for $599 from a variety of retailers.
China Mobile, the country's largest mobile carrier, reported a 3.9 percent increase in profit for 2010, as more of its customers access the Web via their mobile phones.
In its recent annual security report, Cisco predicted VOIP abuse as a potential area for cyber crime growth.
By now you've seen all the ads pitching wireless companies' new 4G mobile broadband services and devices. But beyond all the buzzwords and hype, which companies can reliably provide next-generation speed?
The dual-screen Kyocera Echo, an Android smartphone, will sell for $199.99 with a two-year agreement starting April 17 exclusively from Sprint, the carrier announced Monday.
The price of smartphone materials dropped by 13 per cent last year compared to 2009, according to In-Stat, as volumes of low-cost smartphones increased amid surging popularity.
Parts of coastal Japan have been so badly hit by earthquakes and tsunamis in recent days that the only communication about other possible dangers such as radioactive fallout from damaged reactors has been one way, coming to residents through portable...
Damage to submarine telecommunications cables from the earthquake in Japan Friday is worse than first believed, with two segments of a trans-Pacific network out of service and at least two other cables damaged.
Verizon Wireless started pushing a Motorola Xoom software update today that includes support for Flash Player 10.2, which Xoom tablet users will have to download on March 18 via Android Market.
Apple started selling its new iPad 2 earlier today through its online store, but shipping delays mounted as immediate supplies vanished.
It was literally yesterday (Wednesday) that Apple released iOS 4.3, and just a little over 24 hours later, it's already been jailbroken.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCCisco Program Manager - Data Centre/Security ImplementationNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC