Google said during the company's earnings call on Thursday that more than 3 billion apps have been installed from the Android Market so far, and around 350,000 smartphones are activated every day. The new figures highlight the exceptional growth of A...
By reducing its NAND flash chip size by as much as 40 per cent, Intel and Micron have opened the door for tablets and smartphone manufacturers to use the extra space for product improvements such as a bigger battery, larger screen or adding another c...
Microsoft's latest explanation of its Windows Phone 7 update fiasco gets an A for effort, but a B+ for its timing, a crisis communications expert said today.
A recently-discovered vulnerability in Skype's Android app could allow malicious apps access to your personal data. Here's what you need to know about this flaw and how to protect yourself.
As more LTE (Long Term Evolution) networks go live across the globe, operators have started planning to offer data roaming, and reusing existing spectrum is seen as one of the best chances of getting worldwide coverage, according to speakers at the L...
Apple today patched bugs in iOS and Safari used at last month's Pwn2Own hacking contest by three teams of researchers who collectively earned $45,000 for their work.
As Research In Motion launched its PlayBook on Thursday evening, Cisco Systems was already accepting orders for its Cius enterprise tablet and shipping it to some customers.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) wants to compel telecommunications service providers to purchase more equipment made locally in the country.
Sprint subscribers will now be able to pay for the applications they buy on Android Market via their monthly cellphone bill, Google <a href="http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2011/04/new-carrier-billing-options-on-android.html">said in a blog po...
Microsoft on Wednesday announced 1,500 new developer tools coming in May for the next version of the Windows Phone operating system, code-named Mango, that's due in the fall.
Three large broadband projects funded recently by the U.S. Rural Utilities Service (RUS) largely cover areas already served by broadband providers, according to a study released Wednesday by a trade group representing cable broadband providers.
Long-time partners Huawei Technologies and Motorola Solutions have agreed to settle trade secrets lawsuits against each other, the companies announced.
Libyan rebels in the East of the country have set up their own mobile phone network connecting them to the rest of the world, over a month after they were cut off from a centralized network that required all international calls to be routed through a...
Verizon Wireless and LiveCast Media today announced 4G Mobile Reporter for use with Verizon's LTE network to send live high-definition video wirelessly with a laptop and USB modem.
Research firm Gartner yesterday gave Microsoft a hard diss on the tablet front by not including Redmond in its recent tablet-OS four-year forecast.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCFront end web developer - JUNE / JULY STARTACT
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT