The German Parliament said Tuesday that the European Commission's controversial Data Retention Directive may be illegal.
Nokia will outsource its Symbian software activities to Accenture, transferring 3,000 employees to the company in the process, as it moves its focus to making phones running on Microsoft's Windows Phone operating system.
Barnes & Noble announced a major update to its Nook Color tablet Monday that includes access to a new app store, including an email app for organizing Web mail accounts. The upgrade also has Android 2.2 (Froyo) with Adobe Flash Player for video v...
Given how much confusing and often contradictory information has been filling the media over the last week, it wouldn't surprise me if some iPhone users were calling in priests to exorcise the demons of privacy invasion.
The latest Appcelerator/IDC mobile survey has uncovered a growing well of frustration among Android developers, with underwhelming tablets, OS fragmentation and multiple app stores cited as the main worries.
Let's say you scored a boondoggle to Los Angeles for a business conference, and instead sneaked off to nearby Disneyland with the family for a vacation on the corporate dime. Or maybe you simply told your boss you were meeting a client, but hit the g...
T-Mobile USA has suspended Bobsled, its free voice calling service for Facebook, less than a week after it was launched.
Nobody expects the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet to sell as well as the iPad 2. Still, Research in Motion seemed to take an especially measured approach with its PlayBook launch, which started Tuesday in stores such as Best Buy and Radio Shack.
AT&T is taking a second shot at deploying its high-speed U-Verse service in San Francisco, and on Tuesday afternoon it will once again face activists who oppose its plan to place hundreds of U-Verse equipment cabinets on the city's sidewalks.
An Indian government report has recommended that interception of telephone calls by government agencies should be limited to situations when there is a "public emergency" or "public safety" is at stake.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission can take new steps to encourage broadband deployment, including an awards program for local governments that make it easy for providers to install infrastructure, an advisory committee to the agency said Mon...
China is on the verge of becoming the first country in the world to have more than 900 million cell phone users, according to government statistics.
Contention and biases among technology and business factions can derail the deployment of unified communications systems that are efficient, cost-effective and simple enough to use so they actually get adopted by end users, according to a Forrester R...
SanDisk and its partner Toshiba announced this week a 64Gbit NAND flash memory chip using 19-nanometer (nm) technology, a process one size smaller than the memory chip Intel and Micron announced last week.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Thursday received a request to transfer T-Mobile's licenses to AT&T, one of the first steps the companies are making in the potentially lengthy approval process of AT&T's proposed acquisition of the small...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW