Indian online retailer Flipkart has abandoned a plan to give customers of mobile operator Bharti Airtel free access to its mobile app after criticism that the move posed a threat to net neutrality.
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
India's telecom regulator said on Monday that new legislation to filter telemarketers will come into force finally on Sept. 27, after a number of postponements.
India’s mobile boom may be exaggerated if one takes into account the large number of mobile connections that are currently inactive.
India is appointing a Joint Parliamentary Committee (JPC), consisting of representatives of the government and the opposition, to probe into an alleged scam in the allocation of 2G (second generation) mobile licenses and spectrum in India in 2008.
Mobile number portability has not taken off in India, with only about 1.7 million users applying for change of operator in the 15 days since the program was introduced, according to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC