Italy's Antitrust Authority has levied substantial fines on four major mobile telecommunications operators for abusive practices in connection with the sale of premium services.
Telecom companies are vying for control of a small company that rents out fiberoptic cables in Milan in a competition that could determine who gets to build and control Italy's high speed telecommunications network.
Telecom carriers continue to complain about taxes, regulation and over-the-top competition, but Mozilla's Firefox OS provides a glimmer of hope to some executives speaking at the opening of Mobile World Congress.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystWA
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCLabour Stream LeadVIC
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW