Vodafone Australia is extending the availability of its $5 per day international roaming offer to the small and medium business (SMB) sector.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has switched on its 4G network in Canberra, more than eight months after its initial Australian launch in July last year.
Telecommunications giant, Optus, has wrapped up its five-year 3G network upgrade program, having moved 4400 mobile sites across Australia to the 900MHz spectrum.
Vodafone has reduced its international call rates for prepaid customers in 12 countries in a bid to become the cheapest telecommunications provider for Australians travelling overseas.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched two new mobile broadband devices which will be compatible with its20MHz 4G network in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
Research firm, Analysys Mason, claims LTE in 2014 “will make the spectrum-rich richer, and the spectrum-poor just a little better off” as more operators will deploy LTE-A carrier aggregation (CA) which benefits those with multiple spectrum positions;...
Vodafone has added Samsung’s 4G-enabled Galaxy Ace 3 smartphone (GT-S7275) to its portfolio and will sell it to pre-paid customers for $249.
Telecommunications provider, Optus, is poised to begin a trial of a premium home wireless broadband product in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane which promises ADSL2+ speed to all homes and small businesses.
Telstra is poised to be the sole stockist of the HTC One Max when the Android smartphone goes on sale from November 26 across the carrier's retail stores.
Telstra will become the first – and likely the only - Australian telecommunications provider to stock the LG-manufactured Google Nexus 5 from November 26, with pre-orders open online now.
Vodafone has announced it will double its monthly data inclusions on a selected range of month-to-month voice plans and 12-and 24-month contract plans.
Telstra wholesaler, ispONE, has filed an application with the Federal Court seeking to restrain Telstra from terminating the supply of prepaid mobile services to ispONE.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched its own 4G network in Australia, claiming “demonstrated trial speeds” of up to 100Mbps.
Australian telecommunications provider, iiNet, has unveiled a range of 4G mobile plans with no lock-in contracts
Following the unveiling of its multi-band, 2300Mhz TD-LTE 4G network last month, telecommunications provider, Optus, has publicly launched the network and the first compatible devices in Canberra.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW