Vodafone Australia is extending the availability of its $5 per day international roaming offer to the small and medium business (SMB) sector.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has switched on its 4G network in Canberra, more than eight months after its initial Australian launch in July last year.
Telecommunications giant, Optus, has wrapped up its five-year 3G network upgrade program, having moved 4400 mobile sites across Australia to the 900MHz spectrum.
Vodafone has reduced its international call rates for prepaid customers in 12 countries in a bid to become the cheapest telecommunications provider for Australians travelling overseas.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched two new mobile broadband devices which will be compatible with its20MHz 4G network in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
Research firm, Analysys Mason, claims LTE in 2014 “will make the spectrum-rich richer, and the spectrum-poor just a little better off” as more operators will deploy LTE-A carrier aggregation (CA) which benefits those with multiple spectrum positions;...
Vodafone has added Samsung’s 4G-enabled Galaxy Ace 3 smartphone (GT-S7275) to its portfolio and will sell it to pre-paid customers for $249.
Telecommunications provider, Optus, is poised to begin a trial of a premium home wireless broadband product in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane which promises ADSL2+ speed to all homes and small businesses.
Telstra is poised to be the sole stockist of the HTC One Max when the Android smartphone goes on sale from November 26 across the carrier's retail stores.
Telstra will become the first – and likely the only - Australian telecommunications provider to stock the LG-manufactured Google Nexus 5 from November 26, with pre-orders open online now.
Vodafone has announced it will double its monthly data inclusions on a selected range of month-to-month voice plans and 12-and 24-month contract plans.
Telstra wholesaler, ispONE, has filed an application with the Federal Court seeking to restrain Telstra from terminating the supply of prepaid mobile services to ispONE.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched its own 4G network in Australia, claiming “demonstrated trial speeds” of up to 100Mbps.
Australian telecommunications provider, iiNet, has unveiled a range of 4G mobile plans with no lock-in contracts
Following the unveiling of its multi-band, 2300Mhz TD-LTE 4G network last month, telecommunications provider, Optus, has publicly launched the network and the first compatible devices in Canberra.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Marketing StrategistVIC
- FTSenior Perl Developer | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportQLD
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- FTApplications ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Data Migration - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCMultiple Defence Opportunities - NV2SA
- CCApplication Senior Project ManagerACT
- CCMid level Business AnalystQLD
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTMid Level Full Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- CCSAP GRC ConsultantACT