Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has switched on its 4G network in Canberra, more than eight months after its initial Australian launch in July last year.
Telecommunications giant, Optus, has wrapped up its five-year 3G network upgrade program, having moved 4400 mobile sites across Australia to the 900MHz spectrum.
Vodafone has reduced its international call rates for prepaid customers in 12 countries in a bid to become the cheapest telecommunications provider for Australians travelling overseas.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched two new mobile broadband devices which will be compatible with its20MHz 4G network in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
Research firm, Analysys Mason, claims LTE in 2014 “will make the spectrum-rich richer, and the spectrum-poor just a little better off” as more operators will deploy LTE-A carrier aggregation (CA) which benefits those with multiple spectrum positions;...
Vodafone has added Samsung’s 4G-enabled Galaxy Ace 3 smartphone (GT-S7275) to its portfolio and will sell it to pre-paid customers for $249.
Telecommunications provider, Optus, is poised to begin a trial of a premium home wireless broadband product in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane which promises ADSL2+ speed to all homes and small businesses.
Telstra is poised to be the sole stockist of the HTC One Max when the Android smartphone goes on sale from November 26 across the carrier's retail stores.
Telstra will become the first – and likely the only - Australian telecommunications provider to stock the LG-manufactured Google Nexus 5 from November 26, with pre-orders open online now.
Vodafone has announced it will double its monthly data inclusions on a selected range of month-to-month voice plans and 12-and 24-month contract plans.
Telstra wholesaler, ispONE, has filed an application with the Federal Court seeking to restrain Telstra from terminating the supply of prepaid mobile services to ispONE.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched its own 4G network in Australia, claiming “demonstrated trial speeds” of up to 100Mbps.
Australian telecommunications provider, iiNet, has unveiled a range of 4G mobile plans with no lock-in contracts
Following the unveiling of its multi-band, 2300Mhz TD-LTE 4G network last month, telecommunications provider, Optus, has publicly launched the network and the first compatible devices in Canberra.
Telstra has announced it will soon offer data plans that can be shared across multiple mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT