The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has wasted hundreds of millions of dollars on telephone subsidies, with some rich areas of the country receiving up to US$23,000 per line per year from the agency's Universal Service Fund, according to a new...
Technology Policy Institute
Democratic members of a Senate committee promised Wednesday to push hard for new online privacy protections and for legislation that would require companies to put security monitoring tools on their networks.
A senior Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives will soon introduce legislation designed to give Web users more control of their personal data and to give the U.S. Federal Trade Commission power to enforce voluntary privacy standards ...
Late last week, the U.S. House of Representatives approved a budget bill that included a prohibition on the U.S. Federal Communications Commission enforcing net neutrality rules, but it's unclear whether that provision will survive.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's antitrust settlement with Google will create few changes in the way the company operates, both critics and fans of the deal said.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCHelpdesk (Level 1 Support)QLD
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT