Many Android applications collect information on Wi-Fi access points, which researchers contend can be used to figure out where a person is more than 90 percent of the time.
Using souped-up fiber, the Technical University of Denmark has set a new record for transmitting data over one channel: 43 terabits per second.
Danish company The Eye Tribe is leading a new project that will make it possible to control smartphones and tablets using eye movements.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW