A preview version of Windows Server 2012 R2 is now out, complete with a nag feature aimed at administrators.
The U.S. states of Washington, Massachusetts and Delaware have made the most progress in promoting broadband and in providing a broadband-friendly business climate, according to a new study by trade group TechNet.
A new nonprofit launched Wednesday by a tech advocacy group and a cofounder of Twitter will focus on using technology to drive improvements in the U.S. education system and other social changes.
U.S. President Barack Obama called for Congress to focus on supporting innovation and support research in IT and clean energy during his State of the Union speech Tuesday night.
Good macroeconomic news on jobs, trade and European sovereign debt is helping to buoy the markets this week in the unofficial post-Labor Day start of the fall trading season, but tech stocks are still down for the year.
U.S. President Barack Obama has called on Congress to approve a permanent research and development tax credit for U.S. companies as part of a multibillion-dollar package intended to jump-start the nation's economy.
Microsoft will finish Windows 7 a week from today and declare the operating system ready for "release to manufacturing," several Web sites have reported.
Although Microsoft quietly delivered Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2) to TechNet and MSDN subscribers last week, the company has still has not made the upgrade available to other users.
Some Microsoft developers will be able to download a near-final version of the company's Windows 7 operating system next week, Microsoft said Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCBase24 DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical SpecialistVIC
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCFront End Developer with Django or Rails exp.NSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- FTData ScientistSA
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant SydneyNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCInfrastructure Specialist :SCOMWA
- CCNetApp Storage Specialist required to join global company in SydneyNSW
- FTLua DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Data AnalystVIC
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (Lotus Notes) 161101/SITA/571Asia
- FTGateway ManagerACT