The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules went into effect Friday, after an appeals court denied multiple requests to delay them while the agency faces 10 lawsuits challenging the regulations.
A U.S. appeals court has denied requests by several broadband providers and trade groups to delay the Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules while they challenge the regulations.
After the U.S. Congress approved what critics have called modest limits on the National Security Agency's collection of domestic telephone records, many lawmakers may be reluctant to further change the government's surveillance programs.
The U.S. Senate was deadlocked on Friday over whether to extend authorization for the National Security Agency's massive collection of domestic telephone records, with Majority Leader Mitch McConnell insisting the surveillance program should continue...
Legislation intended to end the U.S. National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records is drawing opposition from several unlikely sources, digital and civil rights groups.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCSnr Technology Analyst Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW