The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules went into effect Friday, after an appeals court denied multiple requests to delay them while the agency faces 10 lawsuits challenging the regulations.
A U.S. appeals court has denied requests by several broadband providers and trade groups to delay the Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules while they challenge the regulations.
After the U.S. Congress approved what critics have called modest limits on the National Security Agency's collection of domestic telephone records, many lawmakers may be reluctant to further change the government's surveillance programs.
The U.S. Senate was deadlocked on Friday over whether to extend authorization for the National Security Agency's massive collection of domestic telephone records, with Majority Leader Mitch McConnell insisting the surveillance program should continue...
Legislation intended to end the U.S. National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records is drawing opposition from several unlikely sources, digital and civil rights groups.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW