The JooJoo Web tablet is attractive and interesting, but not without its flaws
The fate of the once-named CrunchPad has been decided: The device will be coming to market by the end of the week under the name JooJoo. Fusion Garage -- the onetime manufacturing partner with TechCrunch -- held a video call for reporters and analyst...
Microsoft's server and tools business in the coming year will focus on gaining ground in the high-end database and server market, helping users transition to the cloud and extending its dominance over Linux, according to the division president.In add...
Citing "one of our better sources," TechCrunch's Michael Arrington says Palm is preparing a second webOS-based mobile device, which the technology blog has dubbed the "Mini Pre."
What do you get when you mix a tottering giant from the InterWebs' formative years with the new breed of post-first-ask-questions-later news blogs? We're about to find out, now that AOL has swallowed up TechCrunch.
Just when you thought it was gone for good, the controversial CrunchPad is scheduled to make its debut on Monday morning for reporters and industry analysts. Fusion Garage CEO Chandra Rathakrishnan will participate in a video call, scheduled for 9:3...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT