A drive in the U.S. Congress to pass a law requiring companies with data breaches to notify affected customers may get bogged down in old arguments.
A looming U.S. government shutdown could mean smaller paychecks for some government IT workers and contractors, as well as renegotiated contracts for some IT vendors.
U.S. lawmakers plan to resurrect national data breach notification legislation that has failed to pass in past sessions of Congress, but some advocates don't agree on what should be included in a bill.
U.S. President Barack Obama has signed an executive order requiring that government data be made available in open, machine-readable formats, expanding open-access requirements from earlier in his administration.
The U.S. military's reliance on foreign-made products, including telecommunications equipment and semiconductors, is putting the nation's security at risk by exposing agencies to faulty parts and to the possibility that producing nations will stop se...
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/P/743Asia
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW