If you've seen the next Mar's rover, named Curiosity (part of the Mars Science Laboratory -- or MSL as it's called for short), you've probably noticed that it's does not have solar panels, and that's because it does not need them. NASA has opted for ...
Have you ever been geocaching? While it may seem a little lame to those who haven't, there is a slight thrill to being able to track down a hidden item using only clues and a set of co-ordinates from the person who put it there. Still sounds a little...
Rob "CmdrTaco" Malda has resigned from his 14-year post at the helm of geeky news aggrigator, Slashdot to allow the site to develop further. He is not currently working on any new plans.
Online encyclopedia Wikipedia isn't in danger of dying, but an extra dose of contributors would give it a much-needed shot in the arm.
Google has acquired more than 1,000 patents from IBM in order to pad its portfolio. Patent litigation is a theater of the absurd in most cases, but it has evolved into a standard business practice among tech companies, and Google needs more fodder to...
Facebook should focus on continuing to deliver a solid product rather than worrying about ads on its site that promote rival social networking service Google+.
Apple took its patent infringement suit against Samsung to the next level on Friday when it asked the U.S. District Court to issue a preliminary injunction against sales of a Samsung tablet and phones.
It's not such a happy time over at Sony these days thanks to the bull's-eye on its back.
NASA is ending attempts to contact the long-lived Mars Exploration Rover Spirit after communications stopped on March 22, 2010.
A two-week old report from a Hong Kong-based watchdog group may give us more insight into the explosion that killed three people at a Foxconn assembly plant in China on Friday.
Apple is the most valuable brand in the world, beating out former top brand Google. The house that Jobs built is so highly valued that it is worth more than Microsoft and Coca-Cola combined, according to the 2011 BrandZ Top 100.
Fiber optic networks are at the forefront of record-setting Internet speeds. Now the scientists at the University of California, Berkeley have developed a graphene modulator that could push the curve forward by a ten-fold leap.
An entrepreneur and over a dozen hip-hop artists are suing CBS over its part in contributing to piracy. The suit, filed by FilmOn founder Alki David in federal court on Wednesday, accuses CBS's CNET arm of exacerbating piracy problem by distributing...
After May 12, Microsoft will no longer be the subject of antitrust oversight as U.S. Department of Justice lawyers have agreed to let the 10-year-old settlement between the United States and Microsoft expire.
Samsung has vowed revenge over Apple's recent lawsuit against the electronics maker that claims Samsung "slavishly" copied Apple's iOS devices for its line of Android-based Galaxy smartphones and tablets. Apple is reportedly miffed at Samsung for tak...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW