Gigabyte’s gaming brand Aorus has taken the wraps off the world’s lightest 13.3in gaming notebook at this year’s Computex in Taiwan. The stunning notebook introduces top-end specs into a form-factor ideal for mobile computing, and will be making its ...
Researchers at a Taiwan university said on Thursday they had found a way to use silk membranes in flexible electronic devices and started talks with manufacturers about adopting the unusual but cheap material.
It takes about an hour to lure the stray dog into a steel cage with food. During that time, Sean McCormack, a co-founder of the Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in Taiwan, sits taking pictures and video with his HTC smartphone.
A federal grand jury in San Francisco has indicted the largest Taiwanese maker of thin-film transistor-liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) panels, its U.S. subsidiary and six executives for participating in a conspiracy to fix TFT-LCD prices, the U.S. D...
Google's Android was promoted as the mobile software of choice for China and Taiwan at a high level telecommunications industry conference in Beijing on Wednesday.
Taiwanese e-reader makers jockeyed to show off new technologies at the Taipei International Book Exhibition over the weekend and said the emerging model for the devices is to sell them as part of a content bundle.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW