Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
The iOS 6.1 update fixes some bugs, but also introduces brand new ones, like potentially crippling your iPhone’s built-in speaker.
Struggling to read small text on your iPad mini? There's a fix for that.
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print.
As the iPad ecosystem expands and matures, it becomes easier to leave your laptop behind and accomplish much of your business work on Apple's tablet computer. If you only need to <em>view</em><a href="http://www.macworld.com/product/671497/microsoft_...
If you're an iPad user, you may have discovered a rather strange quirk in iTunes. Although the program makes it blissfully easy to add documents to certain apps by way of its File Sharing feature, there appears to be no way to delete those documents.
Apple's iOS 4 enables multitasking and other new and useful features, but the iPad can't join the party until this fall. If you jailbreak your iPad, however, you can multitask today--and that's just the beginning.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW