The Huawei MediaPad 10 Link 4G is ohampered by a poor quality, low resolution screen
Logitech's Keyboard Folio mini combines an attractive, folio case with a physical keyboard
A thin and light tablet that runs Windows 8 Pro, but it's designed for basic tasks only
The Acer Iconia A1-810 is a low-cost, 7.9in Android tablet that offers good value for money
The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
Acer's Aspire P3 Ultrabook is an 11.6in tablet with a folio-style keyboard case
The MeMo Pad HD 7 is a very similar device to the Nexus 7 but with the addition of a 5-megapixel camera
The HP Slate 7 is let down by an extremely ordinary display and questionable performance
The Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 is an update to the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 but there's not much that's new
An inexpensive Android tablet that's useful for Web browsing and streaming videos
An 8in Android tablet that includes the S Pen stylus, let down by an expensive price tag
This is a Windows 8 tablet for business users that's thin and light, and designed to be flexible via optional dongles and Jackets
Acer's W700 is a solid tablet with a great, Full HD screen, but it's a little underdone
The ASUS Padfone Infinity is the third-generation model of the Padfone series.
The VivoTab 810 is an Atom-based Windows 8 tablet that can do double duty as a laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCSr Java Developer-JSP/Servlet,Hibernate, EJB3, Spring, RESTfulNSW
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW