Logitech's Keyboard Folio mini combines an attractive, folio case with a physical keyboard
A thin and light tablet that runs Windows 8 Pro, but it's designed for basic tasks only
The Acer Iconia A1-810 is a low-cost, 7.9in Android tablet that offers good value for money
The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
Acer's Aspire P3 Ultrabook is an 11.6in tablet with a folio-style keyboard case
The MeMo Pad HD 7 is a very similar device to the Nexus 7 but with the addition of a 5-megapixel camera
The HP Slate 7 is let down by an extremely ordinary display and questionable performance
The Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 is an update to the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 but there's not much that's new
An inexpensive Android tablet that's useful for Web browsing and streaming videos
An 8in Android tablet that includes the S Pen stylus, let down by an expensive price tag
This is a Windows 8 tablet for business users that's thin and light, and designed to be flexible via optional dongles and Jackets
Acer's W700 is a solid tablet with a great, Full HD screen, but it's a little underdone
The ASUS Padfone Infinity is the third-generation model of the Padfone series.
The VivoTab 810 is an Atom-based Windows 8 tablet that can do double duty as a laptop
A reasonably good protective case with a cramped keyboard
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW