So, you have a small amount of money to spare and have decided to buy that neat Chinese Android tablet that you saw the other day? Let me tell you exactly why that's a pretty bad decision.
Huawei's 7-inch tablet will be launched in the U.S. during this year's fourth quarter, according to a company spokeswoman.
If you're dying to get your hands on a Windows 8 tablet, right now for $2,000 or more on eBay you can pick up several Samsung Series 7 700T tablets running Windows 8.
Tech stocks rose along with major indexes this week as central banks came up with a plan to ease market fears about European sovereign debt, and as key IT players including Microsoft, Intel, and Cisco held conferences for developers, users and analys...
Sharp is discontinuing the production of two of its three Galapagos tablets less then a year after launching them.
This week has seen lots of talk about Microsoft Windows 8 coming to hardware running on ARM processors. Now, the first prototypes, from Nvidia, Qualcomm, and Texas Instruments, are on display here at the BUILD Expo. But questions remain.
PlayBook shipments dropped in half for Research In Motion during its second quarter, which also saw revenue continue to plummet.
Apple's iPad 2 continues to be an overwhelming first choice for both corporate and consumer customers who plan to buy a tablet in the next 90 days, according to recent surveys.
Android tablets are losing ground to new entrants, including the much-criticized Research In Motion PlayBook and even the discontinued Hewlett-Packard TouchPad, IDC reported in its second quarter report on tablet and ebook sales.
Huawei's 7-inch tablet, which it unveiled in June, will be released in China and several other markets in the Asia-Pacific region in October, according to a company spokeswoman.
Now we know. Microsoft's president for Windows, Steven Sinofsky, today revealed a "reimagined" Windows, which boasts a very different, tile-based user interface called Metro based on Windows Phone that is touch-savvy, runs on ARM processors as well a...
Microsoft has been teasing us for months with drips of promises for what the next version of Windows -- code-named Windows 8 -- will offer. It's said that Windows 8 and its radically different user interface will run on both Intel and ARM chips; thus...
Intel on Tuesday for the first time showed working prototypes of tablets with Google's Android OS and the chip maker's upcoming Atom low-power chip, code-named Medfield.
Microsoft's upcoming Windows 8 OS running on ARM prototype tablets and other devices will be open for developer scrutiny at the software giant's Build conference this week.
Intel and Google announced on Tuesday that they would partner to optimize future versions of the Android OS for smartphones and other mobile devices using Intel chips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW