Asustek has lowered starting prices for Android tablets, announcing the US$149 Memo Pad tablet, which has a 7-inch screen and Android 4.1.
Apple has begun testing new Retina panels for its upcoming iPad mini 2, according to new reports.
In an interviewed with the Shanghai Evening News, Apple's Phil Schiller stated that Apple would: "Not develop cheap smartphones in order to grab market share".
PCs were upstaged by tablets, smartphones and TVs at this year's International CES show, with some companies maintaining a smaller presence or holding back product announcements for a later date.
ASUS today confirmed that its Taichi 21 hybrid Ultrabook is expected to be in Australian stores by 21 January. It has been a long time coming for this 11.6in hybrid product, which we initially reviewed back in November 2012, and it's sure to get a fa...
Apple has updated its App Store rules to prevent scammers from being able to change the screenshots displayed with their app descriptions after Apple has approved it.
Here are 10 innovative technologies designed to the transformative Qi wireless charging standard that were on display at CES.
New images of a potential iPhone 6 design have been created based on an alleged test prototype, sporting a similar shape to the latest iPod nano.
Intel expects to see more innovation in PC design in the next year than there has been since the mid-1990s.
One Laptop Per Child is back in the tablet race, announcing a new 7-inch tablet with the Android OS that will be sold commercially and include its learning software.
Panasonic on Tuesday showed off a 20-inch tablet with a 4K screen that can display images at a resolution of 3840-by-2160 pixels and is designed to improve multimedia tasks such as photo editing.
Advanced Micro Devices showed off a Windows 8 tablet running the company's upcoming tablet chip code-named Temash, which the company hopes will reverse a string of past failures and provide enough ammunition to compete with tablet chip leaders ARM an...
A prototype flexible tablet with edges that can be bent to switch between pages is expected to be shown at the International CES this week.
An Android tablet that can receive both conventional and mobile digital TV transmissions will be among the gadgets unveiled at next week's International CES in Las Vegas.
Enterprises buying new mobile devices and investing in security and storage management will give IT spending a boost in 2013.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW