Asustek has lowered starting prices for Android tablets, announcing the US$149 Memo Pad tablet, which has a 7-inch screen and Android 4.1.
Apple has begun testing new Retina panels for its upcoming iPad mini 2, according to new reports.
In an interviewed with the Shanghai Evening News, Apple's Phil Schiller stated that Apple would: "Not develop cheap smartphones in order to grab market share".
PCs were upstaged by tablets, smartphones and TVs at this year's International CES show, with some companies maintaining a smaller presence or holding back product announcements for a later date.
ASUS today confirmed that its Taichi 21 hybrid Ultrabook is expected to be in Australian stores by 21 January. It has been a long time coming for this 11.6in hybrid product, which we initially reviewed back in November 2012, and it's sure to get a fa...
Apple has updated its App Store rules to prevent scammers from being able to change the screenshots displayed with their app descriptions after Apple has approved it.
Here are 10 innovative technologies designed to the transformative Qi wireless charging standard that were on display at CES.
New images of a potential iPhone 6 design have been created based on an alleged test prototype, sporting a similar shape to the latest iPod nano.
Intel expects to see more innovation in PC design in the next year than there has been since the mid-1990s.
One Laptop Per Child is back in the tablet race, announcing a new 7-inch tablet with the Android OS that will be sold commercially and include its learning software.
Panasonic on Tuesday showed off a 20-inch tablet with a 4K screen that can display images at a resolution of 3840-by-2160 pixels and is designed to improve multimedia tasks such as photo editing.
Advanced Micro Devices showed off a Windows 8 tablet running the company's upcoming tablet chip code-named Temash, which the company hopes will reverse a string of past failures and provide enough ammunition to compete with tablet chip leaders ARM an...
A prototype flexible tablet with edges that can be bent to switch between pages is expected to be shown at the International CES this week.
An Android tablet that can receive both conventional and mobile digital TV transmissions will be among the gadgets unveiled at next week's International CES in Las Vegas.
Enterprises buying new mobile devices and investing in security and storage management will give IT spending a boost in 2013.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
- Intel is developing AR smart glasses for interactive collaboration
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW