The launch of the fourth-generation iPad just seven months after the iPad 3 sparked speculation that Apple is planning to move to a biannual product cycle for its iPad line-up, and new reports suggest that Apple will introduce an iPad 5 and iPad mini...
The public release of iOS 6.1 could be imminent, according to new reports that suggest Apple is testing a new beta of iOS 6.1 that is believed to be the golden master build.
A police force has been ridiculed by gamers after releasing a game that shares some visual similarities with Grand Theft Auto.
Asustek has lowered starting prices for Android tablets, announcing the US$149 Memo Pad tablet, which has a 7-inch screen and Android 4.1.
Apple has begun testing new Retina panels for its upcoming iPad mini 2, according to new reports.
In an interviewed with the Shanghai Evening News, Apple's Phil Schiller stated that Apple would: "Not develop cheap smartphones in order to grab market share".
PCs were upstaged by tablets, smartphones and TVs at this year's International CES show, with some companies maintaining a smaller presence or holding back product announcements for a later date.
ASUS today confirmed that its Taichi 21 hybrid Ultrabook is expected to be in Australian stores by 21 January. It has been a long time coming for this 11.6in hybrid product, which we initially reviewed back in November 2012, and it's sure to get a fa...
Apple has updated its App Store rules to prevent scammers from being able to change the screenshots displayed with their app descriptions after Apple has approved it.
Here are 10 innovative technologies designed to the transformative Qi wireless charging standard that were on display at CES.
New images of a potential iPhone 6 design have been created based on an alleged test prototype, sporting a similar shape to the latest iPod nano.
Intel expects to see more innovation in PC design in the next year than there has been since the mid-1990s.
One Laptop Per Child is back in the tablet race, announcing a new 7-inch tablet with the Android OS that will be sold commercially and include its learning software.
Panasonic on Tuesday showed off a 20-inch tablet with a 4K screen that can display images at a resolution of 3840-by-2160 pixels and is designed to improve multimedia tasks such as photo editing.
Advanced Micro Devices showed off a Windows 8 tablet running the company's upcoming tablet chip code-named Temash, which the company hopes will reverse a string of past failures and provide enough ammunition to compete with tablet chip leaders ARM an...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to find the Windows 10 Creators Update's hidden desktop themes
- AMD updates Ryzen drivers with a new power profile and the promise of better performance
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
- Nvidia's offering three free VR games if you buy a GTX 10 Series card and an Oculus Rift + Touch
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, FinanceNSW
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- TPProject Reporting DeveloperSA
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- TPPHP Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystSA
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystWA
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW