Asustek has lowered starting prices for Android tablets, announcing the US$149 Memo Pad tablet, which has a 7-inch screen and Android 4.1.
Apple has begun testing new Retina panels for its upcoming iPad mini 2, according to new reports.
In an interviewed with the Shanghai Evening News, Apple's Phil Schiller stated that Apple would: "Not develop cheap smartphones in order to grab market share".
PCs were upstaged by tablets, smartphones and TVs at this year's International CES show, with some companies maintaining a smaller presence or holding back product announcements for a later date.
ASUS today confirmed that its Taichi 21 hybrid Ultrabook is expected to be in Australian stores by 21 January. It has been a long time coming for this 11.6in hybrid product, which we initially reviewed back in November 2012, and it's sure to get a fa...
Apple has updated its App Store rules to prevent scammers from being able to change the screenshots displayed with their app descriptions after Apple has approved it.
Here are 10 innovative technologies designed to the transformative Qi wireless charging standard that were on display at CES.
New images of a potential iPhone 6 design have been created based on an alleged test prototype, sporting a similar shape to the latest iPod nano.
Intel expects to see more innovation in PC design in the next year than there has been since the mid-1990s.
One Laptop Per Child is back in the tablet race, announcing a new 7-inch tablet with the Android OS that will be sold commercially and include its learning software.
Panasonic on Tuesday showed off a 20-inch tablet with a 4K screen that can display images at a resolution of 3840-by-2160 pixels and is designed to improve multimedia tasks such as photo editing.
Advanced Micro Devices showed off a Windows 8 tablet running the company's upcoming tablet chip code-named Temash, which the company hopes will reverse a string of past failures and provide enough ammunition to compete with tablet chip leaders ARM an...
A prototype flexible tablet with edges that can be bent to switch between pages is expected to be shown at the International CES this week.
An Android tablet that can receive both conventional and mobile digital TV transmissions will be among the gadgets unveiled at next week's International CES in Las Vegas.
Enterprises buying new mobile devices and investing in security and storage management will give IT spending a boost in 2013.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTData AnalystsWA