A designer has created a 3D model to illustrate what Apple's iPad 5 could look like, based on the latest rumours that suggest that Apple's fifth-generation iPad will be thinner and lighter than the iPad 4, adopting a similar design to the iPad mini.
Samsung is now updating its Galaxy Note 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 2 tablets with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and new stylus functions through Samsung Premium Suite.
With the Apple rumourmill overflowing with speculation about a low-cost iPhone this month, we knew it wouldn't be long before some new mockups hit the web.
Former Apple CEO John Sculley has said that the company should focus on making a cheaper iPhone for emerging markets.
Apple is expected to begin preliminary builds of the next iPhone, dubbed iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S, in March, in preparation for a June or July launch, an analyst has said.
iPhone 6 with fingerprint sensor to launch alongside cheaper iPhone with six colours in June - analyst
Apple's iPhone 5S, sometimes also referred to as the iPhone 6, could launch in June or July with a built-in fingerprint sensor, improved camera and an A7 chip, alongside a cheaper iPhone available in six colours, an analyst has predicted.
The Week in iOS Accessories from CES.
Apple and Google's Android have the widest adoption among mobile BI (business intelligence) applications, as the products are becoming more mature, according to a report from market research company Ovum.
Apple is investigating a new location-based emergency app that could be introduced with iOS 7.
Former Windows head and Microsoft Surface advocate Steve Sinofsky is already tweeting from an iPhone.
Apple on Friday will bring its 3G enabled fourth-generation iPad and iPad mini to China, a market where the company's tablets continue to dominate.
Just when you thought name-brand Android tablets couldn't get any cheaper, Asus and a handful of other vendors have limboed below the $150 mark.
Tablets will be rated based on the Energy Star specification in the future.
Microsoft's Surface RT tablet sold 1 million units in the fourth quarter, fewer than expected, according to a UBS analyst.
Smartphone users are consistently consuming more mobile data than tablet users, according to the "Smartphones Trump Tablets: Recent Trends in Extreme Data" report from Arieso.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSystems Engineer (Netapp/Windows)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- CCService Desk SupportNSW
- TPPMO Lead - Large Government Dept - 12 Month ContractQLD
- FTSpatial technical officerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Finance Business Analyst, Superannuation, WealthNSW
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Accounting SoftwareNSW
- FTStorage Engineer l HDSNSW
- FTLead Agile Software TesterNSW
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTInside Sales Consultants - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTDeveloper - Python, Ruby, or PerlQLD
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDeveloper / Junior Solution DesignerQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCUAT Test CoordinatorQLD
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- TPApplication Support EngineerQLD
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTICT Transformation Integration ManagerNSW