Apple is expected to begin preliminary builds of the next iPhone, dubbed iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S, in March, in preparation for a June or July launch, an analyst has said.
iPhone 6 with fingerprint sensor to launch alongside cheaper iPhone with six colours in June - analyst
Apple's iPhone 5S, sometimes also referred to as the iPhone 6, could launch in June or July with a built-in fingerprint sensor, improved camera and an A7 chip, alongside a cheaper iPhone available in six colours, an analyst has predicted.
The Week in iOS Accessories from CES.
Apple and Google's Android have the widest adoption among mobile BI (business intelligence) applications, as the products are becoming more mature, according to a report from market research company Ovum.
Apple is investigating a new location-based emergency app that could be introduced with iOS 7.
Former Windows head and Microsoft Surface advocate Steve Sinofsky is already tweeting from an iPhone.
Apple on Friday will bring its 3G enabled fourth-generation iPad and iPad mini to China, a market where the company's tablets continue to dominate.
Just when you thought name-brand Android tablets couldn't get any cheaper, Asus and a handful of other vendors have limboed below the $150 mark.
Tablets will be rated based on the Energy Star specification in the future.
Microsoft's Surface RT tablet sold 1 million units in the fourth quarter, fewer than expected, according to a UBS analyst.
Smartphone users are consistently consuming more mobile data than tablet users, according to the "Smartphones Trump Tablets: Recent Trends in Extreme Data" report from Arieso.
The launch of the fourth-generation iPad just seven months after the iPad 3 sparked speculation that Apple is planning to move to a biannual product cycle for its iPad line-up, and new reports suggest that Apple will introduce an iPad 5 and iPad mini...
The public release of iOS 6.1 could be imminent, according to new reports that suggest Apple is testing a new beta of iOS 6.1 that is believed to be the golden master build.
A police force has been ridiculed by gamers after releasing a game that shares some visual similarities with Grand Theft Auto.
Asustek has lowered starting prices for Android tablets, announcing the US$149 Memo Pad tablet, which has a 7-inch screen and Android 4.1.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Smartphone camera shootout: Galaxy S7 vs. iPhone 6S
- Origin PC Chronos review: Fast things come in small, loud packages
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCProject Support CoordinatorQLD