Apple shares have been plummeting, but analysts expect that an iPhone 5S and an iPhone with a bigger screen to take on the 'phablet' market could help the company recover.
As announced at the end of January, Apple has begun offering a 128GB version of the fourth-generation iPad on the company's online store.
Apple's second-generation iPad mini, dubbed iPad mini 2, could have a Retina display with a pixel density of 324 pixels per inch, even higher than the iPad 4's 264ppi Retina display.
When it comes to iPad keyboards, Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover has been among our favorites since it debuted for the standard iPad in early 2012. If you've been pining for a smaller version for your iPad mini, the wait is over: On Tuesday, the ...
Microsoft's Surface RT tablet has a sales problem, according to new analyst estimates. Despite the almost omnipresent Surface RT advertising blitz that has been blanketing television screens for months now, IHS iSuppli believes that only 680,000 to 7...
A new report has suggested that the rumoured low-cost iPhone will combine design aspects from various Apple devices to become a largely plastic iPhone with the iPhone 5's 4in screen, a bottom like the iPod touch, and the shape of an iPod classic.
Apple and Samsung Electronics led the tablet market in the fourth quarter of 2012, but new entrant Microsoft did not make it to the top five with its Surface tablet.
Apple on Tuesday announced a new iPad that's a lot like the existing fourth-generation iPad, only with more storage than ever before. The iPad with Retina display will now be offered in a 128GB variety.
Redesigned iPad 5, Retina iPad mini 2 coming in October, iPhone 5S with 13MP camera in July - report
Fresh reports claim to share new information about Apple's rumoured 2013 product lineup, including an iPad 5 with a 'stretched iPad mini' design, a Retina iPad mini, the iPhone 5S, low-cost iPhone and a bigger iPhone.
145 million tablets will ship worldwide in this year, with increasingly affordable devices and greater adoption in business but little device innovation.
More images have been leaked online showing what appears to be Samsung's latest tablet device, the Galaxy Note 8.
The rumoured 4.8in iPhone, peculiarly dubbed 'iPhone math', is in the works at Apple, but won't launch in 2013, according to a new report.
This week, reports emerged from China suggesting that Apple is preparing to launch three new iPhones this year, including a bigger device with a 4.8in display, dubbed 'iPhone math'.
iPhone and iPad sales pushed Apple to quarterly records for both sales and profit during the just-completed holiday season, the company announced Wednesday. But Mac sales dropped from last year's numbers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCSAP BPC Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCTechnical Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCKofax DeveloperQLD
- CCMultiple Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- CCSecurity Architect (Big Data / Cloud) Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCBackup ConsultantWA
- TPProject Coordinator - IT projectsVIC
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- FTDesktop Support EngineerWA
- FTStorage SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - AgileVIC
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCProject AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- TPCRM Business AnalystVIC
- FTScrum MasterNSW