As announced at the end of January, Apple has begun offering a 128GB version of the fourth-generation iPad on the company's online store.
Apple's second-generation iPad mini, dubbed iPad mini 2, could have a Retina display with a pixel density of 324 pixels per inch, even higher than the iPad 4's 264ppi Retina display.
When it comes to iPad keyboards, Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover has been among our favorites since it debuted for the standard iPad in early 2012. If you've been pining for a smaller version for your iPad mini, the wait is over: On Tuesday, the ...
Microsoft's Surface RT tablet has a sales problem, according to new analyst estimates. Despite the almost omnipresent Surface RT advertising blitz that has been blanketing television screens for months now, IHS iSuppli believes that only 680,000 to 7...
A new report has suggested that the rumoured low-cost iPhone will combine design aspects from various Apple devices to become a largely plastic iPhone with the iPhone 5's 4in screen, a bottom like the iPod touch, and the shape of an iPod classic.
Apple and Samsung Electronics led the tablet market in the fourth quarter of 2012, but new entrant Microsoft did not make it to the top five with its Surface tablet.
Apple on Tuesday announced a new iPad that's a lot like the existing fourth-generation iPad, only with more storage than ever before. The iPad with Retina display will now be offered in a 128GB variety.
Redesigned iPad 5, Retina iPad mini 2 coming in October, iPhone 5S with 13MP camera in July - report
Fresh reports claim to share new information about Apple's rumoured 2013 product lineup, including an iPad 5 with a 'stretched iPad mini' design, a Retina iPad mini, the iPhone 5S, low-cost iPhone and a bigger iPhone.
145 million tablets will ship worldwide in this year, with increasingly affordable devices and greater adoption in business but little device innovation.
More images have been leaked online showing what appears to be Samsung's latest tablet device, the Galaxy Note 8.
The rumoured 4.8in iPhone, peculiarly dubbed 'iPhone math', is in the works at Apple, but won't launch in 2013, according to a new report.
This week, reports emerged from China suggesting that Apple is preparing to launch three new iPhones this year, including a bigger device with a 4.8in display, dubbed 'iPhone math'.
iPhone and iPad sales pushed Apple to quarterly records for both sales and profit during the just-completed holiday season, the company announced Wednesday. But Mac sales dropped from last year's numbers.
With speculation swirling that Google is preparing to come out with what's been called the Google X phone and a Google X tablet this spring, analysts say the company is pushing the hardware envelope.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Motorola's revamped Moto range is coming to Australia
- 3D XPoint might change computing as much as SSDs did
- Amazon and Google aren't the only ones with a delivery drone
- Twitter surprises with a sales gain, but user growth lags
- Italian parliament drafts a declaration of Internet rights
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW